The Fitbit One measures your complete daily activity including steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned and stairs climbed. Simply wear it in a pocket, bra or belt using its soft silicon clip for easy attachment. At night use the included wrist strap and it will track how long and how well you sleep, with online tools to illustrate your deep sleep and wakeful patterns. A gentle vibration will wake you when you need without a noisy alarm.
Using the Fitbit dashboard you can track your progress on your Mac or in real-time on your iPhone, with easy-to-read graphs and charts, and progress towards your goals rewarded with badges. You can even enlist your friends and family to help you reach your fitness goals by sharing your stats and challenging a group to a competition with the seven-day leaderboard challenge. You can upload additional data to Fitbit.com such as your weight and food consumption, and use the Fitbit One with other popular fitness apps.
- Track steps, distance and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Silent alarm wakes you and not your partner
- Syncs automatically to your devices
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app available from App Store
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or bra
- Sweat, rain, and splash proof
- Rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Silent Wake technology wakes you with a gentle vibration whenever you choose, so your partner can sleep better too.
Apple Recommends ForTrack activity and calories burned; monitor sleep cycles; then upload stats wirelessly and sync with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit One Tracker
- Sleep wrist band
- Wireless USB dongle
- Quick start guide
- Free Fitbit account
- UPC or EAN No.: 898628002304
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
NEW Fitbit app now features MobileTrack which offers basic Fitbit activity tracking directly using your iPhone 5s. This app connects with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and Aria Smart Scale to get access to all your stats on-the-go.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
•TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately track your all-day activity including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes, and more using your Fitbit tracker. With MobileTrack, iPhone 5s users can now experience the power and accuracy of Fitbit right on your smartphone using the M7 coprocessor to track your basic activity.
•SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in.
•SET GOALS: Set goals, view progress, and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
•LOG FOOD / WEIGHT / SLEEP: Log food, water, weight, sleep, and workouts to get the full picture of your health. Connect wirelessly to a Fitbit Aria Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight.
•STAY MOTIVATED: Challenge, track, and share your stats with family and friends. Leaderboards, notifications, and badges help you reach your goals faster.
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers, smart scale, and services at www.fitbit.com …
Ratings & Reviews
I am hooked
Best and most effective ever personal trainer!
- Written by SENJA L from ESPOO
9 of 13 people found this useful
The Fitbit One is a great innovative way to track activity, diet and sleep patterns.
We have one each and it allows you to con The Fitbit One is a great innovative way to track activity, diet and sleep patterns.
We have one each and it allows you to connect and compare progress which adds more fun.
The iPhone/iPad wireless sync makes it even simpler to keep progress up to date.
The support from Fitbit is on a par with if not exceeding Apple which is the highest praise I can think of. …
- Written by Derek W from Edinburgh
16 of 17 people found this useful