Scosche's RHYTHM armband pulse monitor features a lightweight and comfortable armband, rechargeable battery (provides up to 6 hours of workout time) and the ability to wirelessly work out from up to 10 m/33 ft away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
The Scosche RHYTHM Fitness App works exclusively with the armband pulse monitor and other RHYTHM accessories to manage pulse, calories burned, distance, speed, pace, music and more.
Personalised home screen
Swipe across individual attributes to customise home screen stats. Whether you're a casual jogger, a cyclist or any other kind of athlete, you can adapt RHYTHM to meet your workout needs.
Integrated dual LED/optical sensors produce real-time pulse monitoring letting you assess the intensity of your workout.
Control your music
Your music library is automatically loaded from your device into the App. Control your songs while you workout with the integrated buttons on the RHYTHM armband: volume up/down, play/pause and previous/next track.
View a detailed summary of your workout to analyze your average pulse, calories burned, distance run, speed and pace.
Review your distance and route in map view while retracing your pulse levels. Show your start and stop points for each distance workout.
- Accurately monitor your intensity level
- Lightweight and comfortable armband
- Control music from the armband while you work out
- Rechargeable battery provides up to six hours of workout time
- Wirelessly work out as far as 10 m/33 ft away from your device
- Share workouts with friends through Facebook, Twitter, email and more
- Workout calendar tracks stats and overall progress to compare training sessions
- Scosche RHTYHM app (free from the App Store) compiles detailed vital signs
Did you notice?The Scosche RHYTHM Pulse Monitor features wireless Bluetooth connectivity that works over a distance of up to 10 m/33 ft.
Apple Recommends ForMonitor your heart rate, assess your intensity level, control your music and more as you work out with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Scosche RHYTHM Armbands (large and small)
- Scosche RHYTHM Pulse Monitor
- Instruction manual
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (internal)
- Charging cradle
- Height : 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Width : 54 mm/2.125 in.
- Weight : 28.35 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 033991037885
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Practical alternative to a chest strap.
This gadget just works! Comfortable, easy to use and reliable. This model supersedes the MYTrek and pleased to report this seems t o have none of the communication issues commonly reported with that. You do have to move it around a bit on first use to find the best place for it to detect your pulse, but once it does, it's maintains transmission. I found it better to place the sensor towards the inner aspect of the upper forearm, strap firmly fitted, but not so tight it's uncomfortable or restrictive. That's the hardware! The software (app) that goes with this is very basic and didn't find it useful for my training. I downloaded the iCardio app. Works with this device, app is free, but you do have to pay for various options, including linking the Rhythm sensor (£1.99) or pay a one-off charge of £5.49 to unlock all functionality, which then allows you to set up fully customised routines and a multitude of other options. This is one paid-for app well worth the outlay though, given that the app associated with the hardware is so basic! I have rated 5 stars as the sensor is great! Unfair to down rate it because of poor associated software, as other apps make full use of its abilities. A little note on the charging dock, which was also a bugbear with the MYtrek: To undock easier, place both thumbs on the back, fingers on the ends and 'press' the band off, like popping a pill out of a strip.
If you use heat rate and training zones in your routine and like to see illustrated stats, the Rhythm band and iCardo app are a great combination. …
- Written by Stepen H from Sheffield
4 of 4 people found this useful