These Speck cases are super-thin and light to maintain the sleek profile of your MacBook Pro. At just 1.5 mm the durable hard shell protects your MacBook from scuffs and scratches. The glossy case comes in two pieces which are easy to snap on and snap off, so you protect your MacBook on the go and show off its smooth edges. Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your MacBook stable and secure on hard surfaces.
- Ultra-thin shell at just 1.5 mm
- Durable plastic protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek, glossy two-piece design easily snaps on and off
- Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your notebook stable and secure
Did you notice?The clear, glossy finish lets the fine design of your MacBook – and the Apple logo – shine through.
Apple Recommends ForHard-shell protection that keeps your MacBook light on its feet.
What's in the Box?
- Speck SmartShell Case
- Mfr. Part Number : SPK-A1634
- UPC or EAN No. : 875912028400
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
Ratings & Reviews
Retaining clip broken
I bought the Speck 15" SmartShell Case approximately 5 months ago, and have managed to break one of the retaining clips on the lower shell.
I think this is a design flaw as I am not the only person to have suffered a broken retaining clip - the width of the plastic is too narrow, or the material isn't flexible enough.
The SmartShell adds a considerable amount of weight to your Macbook, which makes one handed handling of the Macbook at arms length more difficult.
Price - seems expensive for 2 sheets of plastic.
Protects the Macbook very well (even with a broken clip) - I have kids and if I didn't have the SmartShell fitted, the Macbook would be covered in a multitude of scrapes and scratches from the kids and from being carted around in my briefcase with other equipment.
Overall it's a good idea, but the clips need better designing.
A thin film of stick on plastic would be a better idea. …
- Written by Paul H from St Helens
1 of 1 people found this useful
Got this just to keep my rMBP from cracking when Im on the move.. a precautionary measure I should say.. Good thing is it can with stand some hits..
However, the bottom part of the case two of the joint parts have broke.. (in about 2weeks) so now it kinda sides in and out now.. still works though..
Another thing, it does make your rMBP to heat up faster (if you're doing any high performance usage this will most likely cause it to heat up)..
But all in all an good product if you just want some protection... …
- Written by Alvi C from LONDON
29 of 29 people found this useful