Get premium-quality photo printing from anywhere with an HP e-All-in-One wireless AirPrint-enabled printer. Print and share wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad, scan to email and more with a smart-connected printer.
View and edit your photos on the gesture-enabled TouchSmart 8.7cm touch screen and make lab-quality reprints. Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and affordable individual inks.
- TouchSmart Display with 8.76 cm (3.45 in.) gesture enabled touch screen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- Affordable individual inks
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email and Scan to features
- Separate automatic photo paper tray
- Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
Did you notice?This printer can automatically handle double-sided prints so you can save paper.
Apple Recommends ForMaking the most of your iPhone photo albums by printing them at home instantly.
What's in the Box?
- HP PhotoSmart 6520 e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power cord
- HP 364 black ink cartridge
- HP 364 cyan, magenta, yellow ink cartridge
- Display Size: 8.76 cm/3.45 in.
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 160 mm/6.3 in.
- Width: 440 mm/17.32 in.
- Depth: 552 mm/21.73 in.
- Weight: 6200 g
- Black print speed: Up to 12 ppm
- Black resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 8.5 ppm
- Color resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Min Paper Size: 80 x 130 mm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core
- 1 GB free space
- 256 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- AMD or Intel
- 2 GB free space
- 128 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: CX017A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 886112774127
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
Ratings & Reviews
Fantastic value for money!
Bought this printer after some research was done. Were able to get all functions going without a lot of effort. Copy and scanning Bought this printer after some research was done. Were able to get all functions going without a lot of effort. Copy and scanning very good quality. Printing of photos at lab quality. Want to recommend this printer for all users who would be worried about the techicalities involved in setting up a new device. …
- Written by Stephanus V from Dunmore East
120 of 121 people found this useful
Good for AirPrint, cartridges not too expensive. Photos could be a tad better but for the price it's great.
- Written by Nick G from hull
100 of 105 people found this useful
Just bought one of these, set up the wireless connection which was done using the WPS option, that is so simple and low and behold Just bought one of these, set up the wireless connection which was done using the WPS option, that is so simple and low and behold it all worked first time (watch the inbuilt help videos) did a test print from my iphone over the wireless and got a great photo, well impressed with the quality, I did find the photo was ever so slightly cropped.
So far only set up two PC's (spit!), the mac has just come back from its hardrive replacement program so yet to do that, having fun (groan) from trying to install from backup.
Anyway a great little printer for less than £80 quid... …
- Written by Steve P from Greenford
90 of 95 people found this useful
Waste of money
It works for the first few pages and then stops. It scans half a page and then stops, it is unreliable and the most disappointing It works for the first few pages and then stops. It scans half a page and then stops, it is unreliable and the most disappointing product I have ever wasted my money on. I bought it because it was supposed to be compatible with my Apple ipad and Airport (which it sits next to!). Apple should not allow HP printers in their store. …
- Written by Alec B from London
1 of 1 people found this useful
Maybe mine's a dud. All the same, it's a dud. Has trouble gripping 100 gms paper. Colour printing veers between awful and poor.
- Written by Stephen B from Craven Arms
6 of 6 people found this useful
Delighted with my new printer. I set it up with hardly any bother. Great photos. Good value. Quality printer. Would highly recomme Delighted with my new printer. I set it up with hardly any bother. Great photos. Good value. Quality printer. Would highly recommend. …
- Written by Maria M from Thurles
2 of 2 people found this useful