Libratone's Zipp speaker gives you true freedom of sound and freedom of choice for listening to the music on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac.
No wires, no worries
PlayDirect is wireless sound out of the box, because it needs no Wi-Fi access point or router. Just press Play on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac to stream your music.
Stream high-quality audio wirelessly from your iOS devices to your Libratone Zipp without loss of sound quality. AirPlay also enables you to set up multi-room systems with iTunes.
Libratone Zipp comes in a variety of colours. The Italian wool speaker covers are quick and easy to change with a simple zip.
Like an acoustic instrument the FullRoom technology in Libratone Zipp disperses sound waves every which way, wrapping everyone in vibrant audio.
Provide the free Libratone app with a few bits of information to get software updates and a personalised sound experience.
If you prefer to play your music the old-fashioned way, connect to Libratone Zipp via the 3.5 mm stereo jack or a USB plug.
This is a 60-watt, full 2.1 stereo system with FullRoom technology and DSP optimisation. A four-inch bass and two one-inch ribbon based tweeters deliver the sound.
The rechargeable battery gives you complete audio freedom. The speaker plays up to eight hours wired or up to four hours wirelessly per charge.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac anywhere
- Libratone PlayDirect creates a direct wireless network between your iOS device and Libratone Zipp – for a truly portable sound experience.
- FullRoom acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance
- Wrapped in colourful and durable Italian wool
- Built-in digital signal processing and digital amplification
- Plays and charges iPhone or iPod through the USB plug
- Plays up to eight hours wired and up to four hours via AirPlay/PlayDirect per charge
- Free Libratone app lets you enhance and customise your audio experience
- Ribbon-based tweeters for crystal-clear sound
Did you notice?PlayDirect lets you connect via AirPlay anywhere, even where no Wi-Fi network is available.
Apple Recommends ForPlay the music from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac wirelessly wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- Libratone Zipp AirPlay Speaker
- AC wall charger
- Wool cover
- Frequency Response: 60-20,000Hz. Maximum output: 96 dB SPL/1m
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: One 4-inch bass and two 1-inch ribbon based tweeters
- Power: Power Source: 110-230 VAC, 50/60Hz. Power consumption 40W external charger. Battery power
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 10.2 in./26 cm
- Width: 4.8 in./12.2 cm
- Weight: 4 lb./1.8 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: FP30570
- UPC or EAN No.: 5710957006004
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
8024 0835 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Great sound, beautiful design
I'd read good reviews of this before buying, but I was still pleasantly surprised by the clear, vibrant sound it produces. Classic I'd read good reviews of this before buying, but I was still pleasantly surprised by the clear, vibrant sound it produces. Classical music and vocal jazz has a wonderfully live sound. It's also got plenty of bass for hip hop and dubstep.
It's expensive, yes. But for me it is replacing a hifi system with two satellite speakers, a sub woofer and an airport express for streaming, so the cost is comparable. Sure it can't crank up as loud as my old system, but the Zipp is more than loud enough for listening to music in my living room on a daily basis. Maybe not powerful enough for blasting a crowded party, but that's really not the intended use for this speaker.
The design very pleasing to the eye and to the touch. Very Jonathan Ive. So much nicer than all those black boxes, cables and buttons on my old system.
The airplay connection is swift and flawless, both in traditional and playdirect mode. …
- Written by James H from London
28 of 29 people found this useful
Great sound, great design, simple setup
I took a long time considering which airplay speaker to buy. I was thinking of Bose, B&O and others. After reading the first revie I took a long time considering which airplay speaker to buy. I was thinking of Bose, B&O and others. After reading the first reviews of the Zipp, I tested it in store and decided to buy it and if I wouldn't like it, give it back. But from the first moment on I heard the sound of it in my room I was amazed by the clarity and the decent base. I set it up in less then a minute and it looks awesome. I listen to a lot more music now than I did before, even though I have always been a big music fan. People who come to my place and see it, ask: "What is that?". I turn on the sound and they love it. I love it, too. …
- Written by Nicolas L from Remscheid
26 of 27 people found this useful
Been looking for some wireless speakers for the bathroom which are easy to use & portable at the same time for quite a while. I wa Been looking for some wireless speakers for the bathroom which are easy to use & portable at the same time for quite a while. I was given this by my wife after a LOT of research by her & it was well worth the effort she put in. The sound is very impressive given the size of the unit, not tinny but with a nice healthy bass. The sound is the most important feature when choosing a speaker & in this department, the Zipp doesn't disappoint.
We live in an old house with dodgy wifi so the direct play option works for me. Play direct work great with the iPad.This is not just for iDevice owners. We have iDevices but prefer Android phones. 'Remote for iTunes' from the play store works with my galaxy note 2. I was so impressed that I bought a Libratone lounge. See my review for that. …
- Written by Andrew S from DONCASTER
14 of 15 people found this useful
Looks great, sounds great - good build quality and very easy setup!
I've got a bit of a checkered history with portable AirPlay speakers! I was an early adopter of the B&O Beolit 12 and I found it r I've got a bit of a checkered history with portable AirPlay speakers! I was an early adopter of the B&O Beolit 12 and I found it really disappointing - great to look at but terrible setup that meant I still can't get it to reliably connect to wifi and also the sound quality is poor. But I had a much better experience with this Libertone Zipp.
It's a little bigger than I expected but the setup was so easy - just plug your iPhone into it, press one button and it pulls the wifi settings off your iPhone. This is a huge contrast to the B&O approach which involves an ethernet cable, downloading an app and setting up a mini network!
But once you're setup, the most important things is how does it sound and thats where I was really impressed. The sound is big, unmuffled and really nice. So impressed I bought another one as gift. And the build quality is excellent too - this is a well made speaker that you can happily lug around the house, take outdoors to the park or garden and really enjoy. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Glenn E from LONDON
1 of 1 people found this useful
Ideal speaker for all needs
I searched high and low for the perfect portable speaker, finally settled on this, and couldn't be happier. I use it for all my au I searched high and low for the perfect portable speaker, finally settled on this, and couldn't be happier. I use it for all my audio needs - it's completely replaced my corded Bose speakers. …
- Written by Nicolas H from London
Great value, small footprint.
The fidelity of sound is surprisingly good. The set up is straight forward and the music rarely drops out with either the Airplay The fidelity of sound is surprisingly good. The set up is straight forward and the music rarely drops out with either the Airplay or Play Direct. The tower style is perfect for small tables or ledges and its height makes it easy to pick up and move. Well done to the designers and engineers for making a product that looks cool and performs great. …
- Written by C T from London