Enjoy your favourite music on the move with PMX 685i Sennheiser headphones which deliver superb sound quality with lightweight premium earbuds and a light rugged neckband. Designed in conjunction with Adidas, these sports headphones are durable and reliable without sacrificing sound quality.
A moisture protection system means you can exercise in challenging conditions with your favourite tunes, and rinse the headphones clean under running water. Carefully selected materials absorb shock and minimise wear. Noise isolation and comfort are achieved with a choice of earbud sizes so you can hear just musical detail and not the surrounding noise.
Adjust the volume, skip tracks, answer phone calls and activate Siri with the included remote for iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Neckband fit for outdoor activities – light and compatible with most half helmets
- Foam earpads for awareness of your surroundings
- Moisture protection system for challenging conditions; can be rinsed clean under running water
- In-line remote and mic to change volume, skip tracks and take calls
- Durable materials to absorb shock and minimise wear
- Acoustically fine-tuned for punchy sound and high volume
Did you notice?These headphones are durable and can be rinsed under running water.
Apple Recommends ForUpping your game while listening to your favourite tunes and taking iPhone calls using the integrated remote.
What's in the Box?
- Sennheiser PMX 685i In-Ear Neckband Sports Headphones
- Foam ear pads
- Storage pouch
- Cable clip
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- THD: <0.5 %
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Stereo, Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: Neckband
- Cable Length: 120 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 615104221499
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
8024 0835 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Good headphones until they died.
I used these headphones for hard training sessions both in and out of the gym. Sound quality is good and they stayed in place whic I used these headphones for hard training sessions both in and out of the gym. Sound quality is good and they stayed in place which was good, but became a lot less comfortable on long training sessions.
Unfortunately, sweat must have got into the volume buttons which made them unresponsive, effectively rendering them useless. This happened with two sets of headphones making them dangerous when volume locks in high.
For low intensity training purposes these might work for you but if you're training involves large amounts of sweat then you might experience the same problem. …
- Written by Kurt J from BRISTOL
4 of 4 people found this useful
Great sound and stays in my ears
I bought these headphones for use at the gym.
I've tried ones that hook over your ears or earbud ones and when I get a bit sweaty I bought these headphones for use at the gym.
I've tried ones that hook over your ears or earbud ones and when I get a bit sweaty, they just slip out.
After much research and advice, I decided to opt for these. I cannot fault the sound quality or the fact they actually stay in place when I'm on the treadmill but I must have really odd ears. My right ear was absolutely fine yet after 2 hours in the gym, I could barely touch my left ear, I was so painful and bruised.
Sadly I'm going to have to return these......gutted as I though I'd found the perfect headphones :-( …
- Written by Naomi L from London
19 of 21 people found this useful