Magnus is machine crafted from pure aluminium and then hand finished using the latest manufacturing techniques. After that, customised magnets are installed into the base, and rubberised feet are fitted to the bottom surface.
Magnus beautifully complements your iPad even when using a protective skin. Neodymium magnets keep your iPad secure while minimising the impact of the design.
- Secure and elegant iPad stand
- Neodymium magnets keep iPad secure
- Hand-finished aluminium construction
- Rubber feet stop stand from slipping
- Made from recyclable materials
Did you notice?Customised neodymium magnets keep your iPad firm and secure.
Apple Recommends ForHolding your iPad securely at your desk, with style.
What's in the Box?
- Ten One Design Magnus Stand
- Height : 21 mm/0.83 in.
- Width : 110 mm/4.33 in.
- Weight : 198 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 847643000109
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Please don't bother buying this
I bought this last week and I realised what a mistake it was as soon as I tried the device on it. It has low quality and is sharp on the edge. It can easily scratch your Ipad as well. Right after only 5 minutes I called apple for my money back. …
- Written by VAHID P from SOUTHSEA
Beautiful and Functional Design
If you're a fan of design, and you likely are if you own an iPad, you can't get much better than this stand. It's solidly made, a nd holds the iPad firmly - so firmly in fact that you must hold the stand down when removing the iPad or it will lift up with it! This is of course by design, you don't want your lovely iPad falling out of the stand!! …
- Written by Tom W from London
3 of 5 people found this useful
Don't buy this
I was one of the first to buy this when it was released. I ordered it from the US and paid almost 50 quid and it's rubbish. The magnets aren't even strong enough to keep it attached to the iPad when you pick it up. It drops off immediately, making an unpleasant clatter as it goes. I took it out of the box, and tried the iPad on it. Then I picked the iPad up, winced as the stand clattered to the desk, then picked it back up and put it on a shelf, where it has stayed.
The most regrettable purchase I have ever made. …
- Written by Rob H from Newcastle Upon Tyne
22 of 29 people found this useful