Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6
Create modern, standards-based websites with Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 software. Design confidently using HTML5 and CSS3 with the help of Live View rendering. Adding interactivity is easier with jQuery code hinting. Enhanced jQuery Mobile and Adobe PhoneGap Build support framework helps you develop projects for desktop screens, tablets, and smartphones. Faster FTP transfers let you work more efficiently. Build concurrently for phones, tablets, and screens using the Multiscreen Preview panel.
Fluid grid layout
Construct complex web designs and layouts without getting buried in code. Fluid grid layouts helps you design projects that present on different screen sizes for desktops and devices.
Improved FTP performance
Save time uploading larger files with the reengineered, multi-threaded FTP transfer tool. Upload site files faster and more efficiently to speed up production time.
Business Catalyst Integration
Use the integrated Business Catalyst panel in Dreamweaver software to connect and edit sites you build with Adobe Business Catalyst (available separately as an Adobe CS live online service). Build e-commerce sites with the hosted solution.
Enhanced jQuery Mobile support
Build native mobile apps for IOS and Android platforms using the updated support for jQuery mobile framework. Build apps to reach mobile audiences while streaming your mobile development workflow.
Updated Adobe PhoneGap Build support
Easily build and package native apps for Android and IOS with updated support for the Adobe PhoneGap Build framework. Create mobile apps by repurposing existing HTML code. Use PhoneGap emulators to check your designs.
Animate changes to CSS properties as transitions to bring web designs to life. Maintain greater control over web design as you finesse page elements and create captivating effects.
Updated Live View
Test pages before publishing using Live View functionality. Live View now uses the latest version of the Webkit rendering engine to provide the ultimate in HTML 5 support.
Updated Multiscreen Preview panel
Check the display of projects built for smartphones, tablets, and desktops with the updated Multiscreen Preview panel. This enhanced panel now enables you to check the rendering of HTML 5 content.
- Fluid grid layout
- Improved FTP performance
- Business Catalyst Integration
- Enhanced jQuery Mobile support
- Updated Adobe PhoneGap Build support
- CSS3 transitions
- Updated Live View
- Updated Multiscreen Preview panel
Did you notice?This is a comprehensive integrated environment in which to design, develop, test, and deploy websites and applications of all flavors.
Apple Recommends ForStreamlining both front-end and back-end development tasks with ease—whether it's the simplest, static HTML page or a complete site built upon complex dynamic application frameworks.
What's in the Box?
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: DVD
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 to v10.8
- Multicore Intel processor
- 1.8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 512MB of RAM
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- 1280 by 800 resolution
- 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6; QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback
- UPC or EAN No.: 5051254546245
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.