Whether in the office or at home, Kontour monitor arms create a more productive and comfortable workspace. Elegantly designed with a forged aluminium body, Kontour mounts will stand the test of time both functionally and aesthetically.
- Arm swivels and extends for exact display placement
- Dynamic height adjustment using gas-spring technology with additional adjustment along the column
- Hinged cable management cover
- Heavy-duty, yet sleek, forged aluminium arms
- Maximum range of fingertip tilt forward and back
- Ideal for sit-stand applications
- Easily clamps to edge of desk
- Simple 3-step installation and integrated quick-release interface for easy mounting and maintenance
Did you notice?Dynamic height adjustment using gas-spring technology with additional adjustment along the column.
Apple Recommends ForMounting your display securely and elegantly to your desk.
What's in the Box?
- KONTOUR Single Monitor Dynamic Column Clamp Mount
- Four M4 x 14 mm bolts
- Four M4 x 25 mm bolts
- Four M10 x 5.3 x 10 spacers
- Product Manual
- Height: 5.4 cm - 83.4 cm
- Width: 33 cm
- Weight: 5220 g
- Length: 38.1 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 841872148533
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty: Five years
- Compatible with Macs and Apple Displays when used with the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit (not included)
Ratings & Reviews
This is a really well made and good looking support, but, be aware that it will not support the iMac 27" models. I spent some time This is a really well made and good looking support, but, be aware that it will not support the iMac 27" models. I spent some time setting it all up and was really disappointed when it would not work. I adjusted the load tension to max to no avail.
It should be fine with the smaller iMac but can't confirm. …
- Written by William M from Bannockburn
64 of 70 people found this useful