Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Portable Combination Laptop Lock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your Mac. A keyless four-wheel combination is easy to reset and offers 10,000 possible combinations. The self-coiling cable stretches to six feet to anchor to a desk or fixed structure, and shrinks down to just three inches for easy packing.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- Three-inch coiled cable expands to six feet
- Customisable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?The six-foot cable coils down to less than three inches for convenient packing.
Apple Recommends ForLocking your MacBook Pro while you’re in a café, the library or anywhere you think it may be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Portable Combination Lock
- Instruction guide
- Height: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Width: 6.3 mm/0.25 in.
- Weight: 136 g
- Length: 76.2 mm/3.0 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: K64670
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252308861
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
This product is advertised as a security product but it does not secure. I purchased it to secure an iPad in an iPad stand to a w This product is advertised as a security product but it does not secure. I purchased it to secure an iPad in an iPad stand to a wall and bench. The kensington lock cable was easily cut by a pair of lightweight pliers.
This product is falsely advertised so do not buy it (or any of their other locks as the cables are made from the same material) if you expect it to secure your valuable items. …
- Written by Joe B from Wexford
1 of 2 people found this useful