The HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus helps you print professional colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than with laser printers, while also providing better value for frequent printing. Achieve ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm* black and 16 ppm colour* using affordable, individual inks. Plus, it's AirPrint enabled so you can print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Reliable and flexible
A 25,000-page monthly duty cycle means you can depend on this printer for reliable colour printing. And with HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere. Simply send files to the printer via email. You can also print using a USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
- Professional colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- AirPrint-enabled for wireless printing from iOS devices
- Efficient web connectivity – even print on the go using HP's ePrint
- Up to 20 ppm* black or 16 ppm* color (ISO)
- 10.9 cm CGD (color graphics) touchscreen
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- Standout versatility with copy and scan solutions
Did you notice?Get exceptional energy and resource savings thanks to duplex printing and ENERGY STAR qualification.
Apple Recommends ForProfessional-quality colour printing from your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch at a significantly lower cost than laser printers.
What's in the Box?
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Printer
- Automatic two-sided printing accessory
- Four setup cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Power cord and phone cord
- Setup poster, Getting Started Guide and CD-ROMs
- Display Size: 10.9 cm
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 315 mm/12.40 in.
- Width: 492.8 mm/19.40 in.
- Weight: 12.62 kg
- Length: 414 mm/16.30 in.
- Black print speed: Up to 20 ISO ppm*
- Black resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 16 ISO ppm*
- Color resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing, Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 through v10.8
- PowerPC G4 or G5 or Intel processor
- 300 MB free space
- 256 MB
- Available USB port
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 GB free space
- 1 GB
- Available USB port
- Mfr. Part Number: CM750A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 886111607389
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- * Print speeds may vary based on usage.
Ratings & Reviews
Great all-rounder for the office
This printer does have a great performance - not only printing-wise:
Printing cost per page are quite low (compared to other offi This printer does have a great performance - not only printing-wise:
Printing cost per page are quite low (compared to other office printers) - it is very fast and is AirPrint compatible. You could also scan-to-email or scan-to-network-folder directly from the printer's control panel …
- Written by Winfried T from DETTENHAUSEN
175 of 187 people found this useful
Great multifunction printer
I have had this printer for a month now, it has been great. Easy to set up, fast , good quality prints, scans and faxing. The onl I have had this printer for a month now, it has been great. Easy to set up, fast , good quality prints, scans and faxing. The only thing I haven't managed to do is scan to my MacBook but it works fine with my pc. So far I would strongly recommend it. …
- Written by scott M from maidenhead
99 of 100 people found this useful
Great Printer and good buy 2 mths in
A few weeks before Xmas I purchased this printer and HP were running a free 3 yr extended warranty with a £50 cash back, I ended u A few weeks before Xmas I purchased this printer and HP were running a free 3 yr extended warranty with a £50 cash back, I ended up paying around £150, it seemed a no brainer.
Currently have it setup wirelessly, so not only can you print to it, likewise scan and output back to the mac, but in addition print remotely also from the iPads and other PC's in the house just have it all piggy backed off the router so pw protected. …
- Written by Keith E J from PLYMOUTH
35 of 37 people found this useful
Printer cuts off border when printing
This printer cuts off whatever is on the top and bottom edges of the page when printing unless I change the setting to print at 95 This printer cuts off whatever is on the top and bottom edges of the page when printing unless I change the setting to print at 95%. I had the same problem with the HP Officejet Pro L7500 All-in-One Printer series on a PC with Windows about 3-4 years ago. Back then I ended up connecting with a HP supervisor that tried everything, even tried replacing the printer with a like model and an upgraded model and neither fixed the problem. Now I have had a Mac for a year and this 8600 for about the same time. When I bought the 8600, I hoped HP fixed the problem from the previous models. Clearly they haven't. I didn't bother with trying to get a solution to it, cause I see others online have the same problem and apparently HP isn't interested in fixing it. I don't feel like dealing with the blame game circle. Clearly it's an HP problem when it's happened with multiple HP printers on multiple systems and platforms (Mac/PC). Will look into other printer brands in the future. …
- Written by Adam W from Sterling
2 of 2 people found this useful
Not for complex printing
Do not buy this printer if you want to do anything complex- involving changing paper size etc. The presents don't work. After a we Do not buy this printer if you want to do anything complex- involving changing paper size etc. The presents don't work. After a week of wrangling with Apple and HP, HP finally admitted there are problems saving the paper size presets. This means the borders are missing from the bottom of some of my documents when I print in default A4. When I try to change the paper size to something that doesn't cut off borders and save it as a preset, it doesn't retain it and instead defaults to settings that disable draft and black ink only mode. Despite 3 or 4 people accessing my mac remotely to try to fix the problem, the issue still persists.
HP blame Apple; Apple blame HP- oh, and Microsoft! This printer works like a dream on my Windows laptop, but there are compatibility issues with the Mac, which no one seems to want to claim responsibility for or attempt to resolve. I'm sure it's fine if you just want to do basic printing, but beware if you want to do anything more. …
- Written by Estelle B
4 of 5 people found this useful
Does not print double sided A5. Although it appears to imply that it does. And the previous model (8500) does. Also has loads of p Does not print double sided A5. Although it appears to imply that it does. And the previous model (8500) does. Also has loads of problems with multiple copies as it often (as in every time) drags through blank sheets. Look on the web - probably one of the most complained about printers still on sale.
As that is why I bought it I am not pleased. HP support useless. …
- Written by Phil T from Exeter
6 of 8 people found this useful