The microphone - embedded within the Call/Play button - can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up and attach it magnetically. The Belkin CarAudio Connect has one-touch control - use the Call/Play button to easily switch between talking on your iPhone and playing music. Night illumination makes it easy to see at all hours. And the power adapter with its USB port lets you charge your iPhone or iPod while you drive.
- Routes calls and music from your iPhone through your car speakers
- Seamlessly switches between calls and music
- Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard
- Single Button to answer/end/play/pause
- Night illumination for visibility
Did you notice?The embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up.
Apple Recommends ForIn-car, hands-free calls from your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- 1 X Belkin Car Audio Connect Aux
- 1 X User Manual
- Height : 2.69 cm
- Width : 4.06 cm
- Weight : 54 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868823996
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty : Three years
Ratings & Reviews
Music is spot on, but Siri......
Music is spot on, but Siri doesn't work well over the hands-free. I moved the microphone a couple of times, but Siri still can't s eem to hear through the mic. …
- Written by Shaomin L from Aberdeen
2 of 3 people found this useful
I have had this for a few months and think its great, using it with iphone 3GS.
Although the mic isn't the best it is better qual ity than other well known car hands free kits which I've had.
music quality over Bluetooth is spot on and can't tell any difference to my CD quality. one down side is you cant skip back a track only do next, pause and voice command (perfect for people lucky enough to have a 4S with siri. it does work with the old style voice command that my 3GS has).
rating 4/5 due to the mic quality although its the best i've come across! It could be due to the fact I have the mic placed down near my arm rest. placed down their for easy use of changing song while driving. …
- Written by michael B from wilmslow
63 of 66 people found this useful