Libratone Lounge stems from a long line of Scandinavian design classics - minimalistic elegance means it blends in yet stands out at the same time.
The Libratone Lounge AirPlay Speaker is easy to use - simply select the music you want to listen to on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac, press play and listen. The Libratone Lounge begins to play your music as soon as your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Mac is within range and stops playing when you are outside it.
Apple AirPlay technology streams high-quality audio wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to your Libratone Lounge. And you can enjoy your music without any loss of quality at any distance, as long as you are within reach of your wireless network.
Libratone Lounge plays music like an acoustic instrument, dispersing sound waves in all directions and reflecting them off the walls giving a 360-degree FullRoom sound experience. Whether you're dancing, working, playing or watching TV, and no matter how far you are from the speaker, the audio experience will stay the same.
The Libratone app (available from the App Store) allows you to enhance and customise your FullRoom musical experience. The app lets you input information about the placement of your Libratone Lounge and it then automatically adjusts the sound to fit your room. The app also allows you to use your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to control the volume thus eliminating the need for an extra remote.
- FullRoom acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance
- AirPlay for high-resolution wireless audio streaming
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Amplification
- 5 drive units: 1x5" bass, 2x3" midrange and 2x1" ribbon based tweeter - for crystal clear sound
- Wrapped in Italian wool
- Libratone app (available from the App Store) - allows you to enhance and customise the FullRoom experience
- Libratone PlayDirect creates a direct wireless network between your iOS device and Libratone speaker – for a truly portable sound experience
Did you notice?PlayDirect lets you connect via AirPlay anywhere, even where no Wi-Fi network is available.
Apple Recommends ForClassic Scandinavian designed speaker with full 360-degree stereo sound.
What's in the Box?
- Libratone Lounge AirPlay Speaker
- Frequency Response: 38 to 20.000 Hz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay, Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: 1x8” inverted woofer, 2x4” ceramic midrange and 2x1” ribbon based tweeter.
Power: 95-255 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 80/6 W; energy-saving standby power consumption of only 1 W
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 22 cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Length: 100 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5710957001115
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
8024 0835 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this after receiving the Libratone Zipp as a gift for Christmas. Use it as a music player & as the speaker for my TV.
I d Bought this after receiving the Libratone Zipp as a gift for Christmas. Use it as a music player & as the speaker for my TV.
I did have the B&O A8 speaker before this, which I still love but the 'Lounge' gives a bit wider sound stage. The speaker is easy to set up on your network.
I connected it to the TV with 3.5mm Aux cable initially but found there was the tiniest hiss in the background, so instead I used TOSLINK optical cable & now the sound is crystal clear, the only downside is that I cannot control the TV volume with its remote, this has to be done with an iDevice. This outweighs the issue of hiss. (This was also an issue with the B&O btw).
It has a lovely rich sound & easily goes loud enough for my taste. It's also a lovely piece of furniture in the room. …
- Written by Andrew S from DONCASTER
15 of 16 people found this useful