The RingO Holder for iPad, with its precision-engineered and patented aluminium ring, clips snugly onto your iPad and clicks easily onto any RingO mount.
RingO Holder for iPad
With its special tactile coating, the holder adds minimal additional depth to your iPad, making it comfortable to hold and ready to be mounted whenever you like. Just 4mm thicker than the original iPad, its unobtrusive design gives you full access to all the iPad's cameras, connectors and controls.
RingO Car Mount
The safest and most secure way for your passengers to enjoy their iPad, the RingO Car Mount fixes easily to your front seat headrest. Simply click the RingO Holder into place and passengers can view the iPad vertically, horizontally or at any angle they choose. Even better, removing the iPad at the end of your journey is just as easy.
- Fixes securely to the front seat headrest
- Discrete and stylish, even when not in use
- Full access to all your iPad controls, cameras and connectors
- Easy to install and remove; no tools required
- Fully compatible with the Apple Smart Cover
- Fully tested for safety
- Compatible with any other RingO mount
Did you notice?Easily and safely attaches to your front seat headrest.
Apple Recommends ForLetting the people riding in your car's back seat watch movies and videos on your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- RingO Holder for iPad
- RingO Car Mount
- Safety screen
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Aluminium, Hard Plastic, Soft Touch
- Height: Car Mount: 2.0 in./5.0 cm; Holder: 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Width: Car Mount: 4.9 in./12.5 cm; Holder: 7.4 in./18.9 cm
- Weight: Car Mount: 0.8 lb./0.36 kg; Holder: 0.24 lb./0.11 kg
- Length: Car Mount: 9.6 in./24.5 cm; Holder: 9.7 in./24.5 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712285321160
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty: Lifetime
8024 0835 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
I bought the car mount for my kid and used it for a whole day trip. But it broke in less than 24 hours. I glued the middle round r I bought the car mount for my kid and used it for a whole day trip. But it broke in less than 24 hours. I glued the middle round ring back and now it's ok.
I am satisfied with it and I would give it 5 stars if it weren't for that issue. …
- Written by Sebastian C from Bucharest
0 of 1 people found this useful
Really poor design
This product really looks like it should work, but sadly it doesn't.
Firstly, it doesn't clip around the front seat head rest sec This product really looks like it should work, but sadly it doesn't.
Firstly, it doesn't clip around the front seat head rest securely and as soon as you attach the iPad to it, it pulls apart. I checked with the supplier and my car was a make that it should fit into (BMW). Secondly, after we managed to secure it with some strapping, the iPad was too heavy for the arm to keep it at the angle you required it at to watch. Then the clip of the arm that latches the bracket on fell off. It's a terrible product and the biggest waste of money. It's been a headache from day 1. …
- Written by Catharine F from Surrey
5 of 7 people found this useful
Quality product, best I have seen
I actually bought the All-in-one pack, but seeing as this car pack had no reviews, and it is part of the All-in-one, I have review I actually bought the All-in-one pack, but seeing as this car pack had no reviews, and it is part of the All-in-one, I have reviewed this as well
This is quality – no wonder Apple are selling it. Nice finish, secure fit, feels solid. The cover is really thin – I just leave it on. Car mount is excellent, no tools needed.
And if you get the All-in-one, you get this plus a button for the wall, and a table stand. Good value. …
- Written by Nick E
44 of 48 people found this useful