UCube speakers take up little space while delivering an exceptional sound field to fill the whole room. The flat front driver, the balanced mode radiator gives 170-degree dispersion allowing everybody in the room to enjoy a true stereo effect.
These sleek, portable computer speakers are truly digital, resulting in pristine musical reproduction. A single USB cable supplies the audio signal and the required power, making UCube speakers ideal for taking anywhere and setting up easily.
- Unique Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) driver
- 170-degree dispersion
- All digital signal path
- Digital amplification
- Integrated aluminium stands
Did you notice?The flat Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) driver generates an astoundingly wide sound field that creates a sonic illusion of being immersed in the music.
Apple Recommends ForTaking a small and stylish set of speakers with your MacBook and enjoying your favourite music wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- UCube Compact USB Digital Loudspeakers
- Aluminium speaker stands with mounting knobs
- Detachable high-performance USB 2.0 Type “A” to Mini “B” cable
- Detachable high-performance RCA to RCA sync cable
- Adhesive pads for speakers
- User manual
- Connections: USB,RCA Plug
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Full-Range Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR)
- Power: USB
- Height: 88.9 mm/3.5 in. (152.4 mm/6.0 in. with stand)
- Width: 88.9 mm/3.5 in.
- Weight: 910 g
- Length: 88.9 mm/3.5 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 625889220563
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
Ratings & Reviews
Stop working after iMac goes to sleep
The speakers work fine when our iMac starts up, but stop working if it goes to sleep. So I have to either restart the iMac or reac The speakers work fine when our iMac starts up, but stop working if it goes to sleep. So I have to either restart the iMac or reach around the back to pull out the usb cable and plug it back in. I'm not going to keep doing that for expensive and supposedly high quality speakers. I've asked Ultralink for a solution. If they can't provide one I will return the speakers for a refund. …
- Written by John W from ORPINGTON
7 of 7 people found this useful
Speakers don't work every time my macmini goes to sleep
Every time i fire up my mac after sleep, the u cube speakers don't work.
I have to re- insert the usb cable & re-configurate the Every time i fire up my mac after sleep, the u cube speakers don't work.
I have to re- insert the usb cable & re-configurate the speakers!!!!
Complete waste of time & money!!!! …
- Written by David W from Thundersley
6 of 6 people found this useful