Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4S
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.73 cm
- Width: 6.38 cm
- Weight: 65.77 g
- Length: 12.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: MOP-PH-000015
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020006
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty: One year
8024 0835 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This has got to be the iPhones match, its absolutely brilliant! I would recommend to anyone to go and buy one if you have a iPhone This has got to be the iPhones match, its absolutely brilliant! I would recommend to anyone to go and buy one if you have a iPhone 4. Its form fitting and you can actually hold the iPhone easier than just holding it by itself! …
- Written by James A from Thundersley
124 of 141 people found this useful
Nicely styled to match the iPhone 4, but does make it a tad more bulky. This doesn't bother me any as I like the styling. Ideal fo Nicely styled to match the iPhone 4, but does make it a tad more bulky. This doesn't bother me any as I like the styling. Ideal for days out or longer journeys when no charger is available especially if using the screen a lot for photos etc. Offers good protection. Trawl the net for a cheaper price. Recommend. …
- Written by James P from Wolverhampton
89 of 103 people found this useful
Black case review. AWESOME CASE!!!
This review is for the black version of this product. I have reviewed the white version noting that it was made of a cheap plastic This review is for the black version of this product. I have reviewed the white version noting that it was made of a cheap plastic coated on metal. I thought i'd review the black version as its the one I have now.
Im extremely happy with this product, granted I have only had it for perhaps a week but so far I'm very chuffed. The soft touch rubberised feel to it is nice to handle and it doesn't slip off surfaces.
The cutouts for the volume/silent buttons/switch is of decent size and still allows easy access to the buttons (i have small fingers). The cutout at the top is much better than its previous design because now you can use 3rd party headphones instead of the Apple ones.
The USB connector is easy to access and neighboured to this is the battery level indicator. One press of the button shows you how much charge is left (I'm assuming 4 buttons is 25% each button)
Not that you should need to remove the case much but its very easy to remove and put the case back on again. One very attractive part of this case is when I'm not wanting to charge the case but rather just use my Apple Universal Dock, it fits in with room at the front if you remove the bottom part of the case (the part with the 30 pin connector).
Calls, texts, 3G, WiFi and everything else still works with the case on. So i havnt noticed any dip in signal or WiFi signal when wearing the case.
All in all I am very happy with my purchase and look forward to when my iPhone 4S's battery is running down with the flick of a switch on the case I can charge it back up to 70-100% :) …
- Written by Jamie K from Glasgow
66 of 71 people found this useful
Very unreliable.. 5 faulty in months!!
Having this phone I knew the battery life was brilliant but the plugs and wires are absolutely horrendous!! I've had 5faulty wires Having this phone I knew the battery life was brilliant but the plugs and wires are absolutely horrendous!! I've had 5faulty wires, some just stopping work whereas most having to apply pressure under the wire where connected to phone for charge! Then two faulty plugs all of this was bought at Apple stores across the country! If I knew I had to keep buying charger I would have just opted for a better samsung or other competitor! Absolutely ridiculous!! …
- Written by Rebecca G from Sale
1 of 1 people found this useful
I've got through 2 in less than a year. The first the USB jack broke after 8 months. The second no longer charges my iPhone 4 afte I've got through 2 in less than a year. The first the USB jack broke after 8 months. The second no longer charges my iPhone 4 after just 3 months use. Terrible build quality for an otherwise well-designed product. …
- Written by Jonathan H from London
3 of 3 people found this useful
Micro USB will brake rendering product USELESS
With the poor iPhone 4S battery life, this product is essential - until it brakes. The second one I bought just went, both just o With the poor iPhone 4S battery life, this product is essential - until it brakes. The second one I bought just went, both just over a year - and Mophie then say 'tough luck'. They won't acknowledge this is a design fault as has been shown by so many other users.
You'll never be able to test the true life of this product because it is not designed to last that long.
Look for another brand …
- Written by Clive R from London
2 of 2 people found this useful