Delivering excellent graphics performance across a broad range of design, animation and video applications, Quadro 4000 for Mac allows you to do more, faster. NVIDIA professional software technologies such as CUDA and optimised drivers enable Quadro GPUs to dramatically accelerate applications such as Premier Pro CS5, where you can streamline your production workflow by previewing and editing multiple layers of high definition video in real-time.
Better, faster results
With GPU accelerated professional applications such as DaVinci Resolve, Autodesk Smoke and Mathworks Matlab available on the Mac, Quadro 4000 for Mac enables you to deliver higher quality results in less time.
The Quadro 4000 for Mac is based on the groundbreaking NVIDIA Fermi architecture. Featuring the Scalable Geometry Engine and 256 CUDA parallel processing cores, it delivers best-in-class performance for graphics-intensive and compute-intensive applications. Fast double precision, a unique Quadro feature, will enable high accuracy and fast results critical for a number of CAE or Scientific applications such as Matlab. Additionally, 2GB of high-speed memory enables smooth interactivity with large datasets.
Featuring DisplayPort and DVI connectors, you get maximum flexibility in display connectivity. A dedicated 3-pin miniDIN connector enables a robust glitch-free for 3D stereoscopic viewing experience.
In addition, when employing Apple Boot Camp, users can experience the full features and accelerated performance of native Quadro professional 3D graphics when running Windows based professional applications.
Built for Mac Pro
Designed, tested, and built by NVIDIA for the Mac Pro, Quadro 4000 for Mac gives professionals the highest performance in its class, most advanced capabilities and greatest reliability. With Quadro your work flows design, iterate and deliver higher quality results in less time.
- Supercharge your CUDA based applications such as Adobe Premier Pro CS5, Photoshop CS5, DaVinci Resolve, Autodesk AutoCAD and more
- Interact smoothly with large datasets enabled by the 2GB of high-speed memory
- Enable a robust 3D Stereoscopic viewing experience on your 3D Stereo-capable display through a dedicated 3pin miniDIN connector
- Fast double precision, a unique Quadro feature, enables high accuracy and fast results critical for a number of CAE or Scientific applications
- Experience native Quadro professional 3D graphics performance when running Windows based applications using Boot Camp
- Low-power, single-slot design allowing for up to two cards in one system for application performance scaling or connecting four displays
- View your work up to 2560x1600 (@60Hz) resolution
- Connect to mini-DisplayPort displays through the included adapter cable
- Simple setup and operation
- Weight: 1.25 lb./0.57 kg
Did you notice?Unique fast double precision enables high accuracy and fast results critical for a number of CAE or Scientific applications.
Apple Recommends ForHD video editing with Premier Pro CS4 or CS5, especially if you're working with multiple layers of HD content.
What's in the Box?
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000 for Mac graphics card
- DisplayPort to mini-DisplayPort cable
- DisplayPort to DVI-D (single link) cable
- DVI to VGA adapter
- 6-pin auxiliary power cable
- 3D Stereo Bracket
- Install CD with graphics and CUDA drivers and Installation Guide
- Quick start guide
- Connections: DVI-D, VESA DisplayPort
- Height: 4.376 in./11.12 cm
- Width: 0.57 in./1.45 cm
- Weight: 1.25 lb./0.57 kg
- Length: 9.5 in./24.13 cm
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Mac Pro (early 2008) or later (model Mac Pro 3.1 or later)
- Available PCI Express 2.0 slot
- Mfr. Part Number: VCQ4000MAC-PB
- UPC or EAN No.: 3536403338855
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty: Three years
- To ensure optimal performance, NVIDIA and PNY have released a new v256 driver for all Quadro for Mac products shipped before January 10, 2011. Please download this free update at www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us