Enjoy stunning sound and style with the Companion® 2 Series II speakers from Bose®. Hear subtleties in your music you've never noticed and bring movies and games sound effects to life.
Superb audio performance
Bose TrueSpace stereo signal processing makes for a dramatic soundstage you never thought possible from desktop speakers. Experience clear, robust audio for low musical tones and sound effects.
Compact and convenient
These sleek and compact speakers fit easily on your desktop without taking up too much space. They're easy to use, with dual RCA inputs to connect your Mac and iPod at the same time. You'll find volume controls and headphone jacks on the front of one speaker for convenience too.
- Bose proprietary TrueSpace stereo
- Ported cabinet for clearer, deeper tones
- Dual RCA inputs so you can enjoy two audio sources
- Convenient control and jack placement
- Magnetically shielded speakers
- Automatic tonal balance adjustment
Did you notice?Dual inputs let you connect your Mac and iPod at the same time, so you don't have to fiddle about with wires when you want to change audio source.
Apple Recommends ForStunning desktop audio from movies, music or games on your Mac and iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® Companion® 2 speakers
- Accessory speaker
- Audio input cable with mini plug
- Speaker cable
- Audio input cable with RCA plugs
- Detachable AC power pack
- Rubber feet
- Owner's guide
- Connections : Headphone port
- Power : Power pack rating (U.S./Canada): 120VAC, 60Hz, 20 VA maximum
- Height : 7.5 in./19.0 cm
- Width : 3.13 in./8.0 cm
- Depth : 5.88 in./15.0 cm
- Weight : 2.3 lb./1.0 kg (left speaker); 1.8 lb./0.8 kg (right speaker)
- UPC or EAN No. : 17817536417
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great Bose speakers
Was a little unsure of purchasing these as I had heard some mixed opinions.However, Im very pleased with the sound quality - which is what one would expect of Bose, I guess!
Easy set up and a nice rich sound quality, great for watching movies as well as listening to your favourite tunes. Nice price too for Bose. …
- Written by Duncan G from Birmingham
58 of 63 people found this useful
BOSE Companion II
I've just picked up the speakers and have had them in use with my ipod and mac book pro. Yet again BOSE has not disappointed. Fo r the size of the speakers and relative price you really wont pick up a better quality set of speakers! A very good buy!! Now I just have to buy a flat screen TV so I can justify purchasing a BOSE home entertainments system! :) …
- Written by Andrew H from Newcastle upon Tyne
49 of 59 people found this useful
Got these speakers a while ago from the apple store in belfast for to pair with my imac. Sensational sound and a great match to th e overall look of the computer. …
- Written by Gary C from Belfast
36 of 44 people found this useful
Wouldn't waste your money!
I have to say, I don't really normally go out of my way to write reviews but feel I should pass on my thoughts. I'm extremely disa ppointed with these speakers, being singer/songwriter with a good ear for sound, I found these speakers dull, flat and lifeless. Bass is almost non existent and with a trusted name like Bose, I bought them without hearing them first. Big mistake. The sound almost sounded like it was going up and down in volume very slightly too.
I had a pair of £30 mid-range 2.1 speakers before this and foolishly gave them away to upgrade to these. In my opinion, they were far better. I know every ear is different so you might not think so but I would just advise, try to hear these before you buy, you can get far better for far less in my opinion.
The only redeeming feature? They look good...but sorry Bose, I need much more than cosmetic when it comes to sound! …
- Written by Mark E from Salford
23 of 35 people found this useful
I use these speakers for my macbook pro, iphone and ipod and I can not fault them. Sound is crisp and has great range. They have a feel of quality as most Bose products do with a nice weight but not too heavy. They are also quite compact and fit nicely on shelves etc. I use them for watching movies, music and even for skype and they just wonderful! …
- Written by Fiachra S from Wexford
22 of 28 people found this useful
Good quality speakers with one flaw
These speakers are well made, easy to set up and good looking. Their appearance matches my 27" iMac very well. Those looking for l ots of 'boom and tizz' will be disappointed as they seem to give a very accurate, natural sound that neither greatly impresses nor that is tiring over time. Their sound quality is a huge improvement over the fairly passable sound from the iMac's speakers.
My only complaint is that they are not screened from mobile phone noise at all. When my iPhone is within three feet of them (eg when it is charging or syncing), the music is frequently interrupted by the loud chirruping noises that all mobile phones produce. I think this is a major oversight in a modern computer speaker system and I would have awarded five stars otherwise. …
- Written by James F from Droitwich Spa
30 of 36 people found this useful