Engrave Your iPod
Want to make your new iPod your own? You can engrave any model of a new iPod — iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. Personalised laser engraving is only available on the Apple Online Store. Engraving is not offered for refurbished iPods.
After you select your iPod from the Apple Online Store, you will be offered the option to enter up to two lines of text for iPod nano, iPod classic, or iPod touch, and one line of text for iPod shuffle. As you type, you’ll see an image of what your text will look like on the iPod pictured on the left side of the page. The text will be engraved near the top, on the back of the iPod, just like it appears on the image.
Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly, as your engraved iPod cannot be returned. You may wish to review our Sales and Refunds Policy. You may be able to make changes to the engraved text or cancel your item if online Order Status indicates that your iPod has "Not yet shipped." See the Online Self Service section of online Help for details or go directly to online Order Status.
Customise Your Mac
Because everyone’s needs are different, the Apple Online Store makes it easy to build the Mac that’s right for you.
Models that can be Customized
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
You have several options to build the system that is right for you. After you choose a model with the processor speed and optical drive you want, you can configure, for example:
- Graphics card
- Hard drive
- Optical drive
- Keyboard and Mouse sets
- And more...
Why stop there? You can easily add any of these:
- Apple Display
- AppleCare Protection Plan
- MagSafe Airline Adapter (for portable computers only)
How to Customise
- Choose whether you’d like a portable or desktop computer.
- Select the model you want.
- You will automatically be directed to the "Customise your Mac" page. Just select the radio button next to the configuration option(s) you’d like. The amount that will be added (or subtracted) from your Subtotal is clearly listed next to each option. The Subtotal, ‘Ships’ timeframe, and Specifications summary at the top right of the screen will update as you choose options.
- When you are finished building your Mac, click the "Add to Basket" button.
You can also call our experts at 8024 0835 and we’ll be glad to help you build the Mac that is right for you.