These Sennheiser Bluetooth wireless headphones deliver excellent music and call quality without wires. Controls on the headset allow you to answer and end calls, change tracks and adjust the volume, while an invisible microphone communicates with your iPhone, allowing you to have clear conversations. The headphones fold neatly into a carry case and come with in-flight adaptors and a wired listening option.
- Fully collapsible design
- Wireless stereo Bluetooth 2.1
- Invisible microphone
- On-ear in-line controls
- 10m wireless range
- USB power adapter
Did you notice?This pair of headphones includes a USB wall charger so they can be recharged anytime.
Apple Recommends ForOut and about for wireless freedom and comfort, with the option of recharging anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Sennheiser MM400-X On-Ear Headphones
- USB wall charger (US, EU, UK and AU adapter)
- USB cable
- In-flight adapter (3.5mm double jack)
- Audio cable
- Carry case
- Frequency Response : 15 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- UPC or EAN No. : 615104227712
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty : Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Went into the Applestore intending to buy the Beats wireless headphones but was advised that the Sennheiser would be better for ja zz and classical music. This was excellent advice and I'm very impressed with the quality. Pairing with an iPhone is easy and the controls are also easy to use. Haven't yet had or made a phone call while listening so don't know how clear voice transmission is. I find they are lightweight and fold easily into a case, together with the cables. On the first use (straight out of the box), the battery lasted over two hours. since the recharge the battery is still going strong, not sure if I'm over that time now. However if they run out I can plug in the cable until I can recharge. I'm very pleased with my buy as I now have great quality sound without having the inconvenience of getting tangled up every time I take my rugsack on or off. …
- Written by Lucie V from Guildford
3 of 4 people found this useful
Awesome headphones, some compatibility problems
The sound these Bluetooths produce is out of this world, period. iPad works flawlessly. Somehow I am having major issues connectin g properly to my mid 2009 MBP and when they connect they a) confuse mono/stereo switch - I do it manually, b) cause blue screens,) 3) don't connect from first try, d) sound distortion comes and goes at will. …
- Written by Andrei P from London
4 of 7 people found this useful