The Libratone Live AirPlay Speaker is easy to use - simply select the music you want to listen to on your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Mac, press play and listen. The Libratone Live begins to play your music as soon as your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Mac is within range and stops playing when you are outside it.
Apple AirPlay technology streams high-quality audio wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to your Libratone Live.
Libratone Live plays music like an acoustic instrument, dispersing sound waves in all directions and reflecting them off the walls giving a 360 degree FullRoom sound experience. Whether you're dancing, working or playing, and no matter how far you are from the speaker, the audio experience will stay the same.
The Libratone Live app (available from the App Store) allows you to enhance and customise your FullRoom musical experience. The app lets you input information about the placement of your Libratone Live and it then automatically adjusts the sound to fit your room. The app also allows you to use your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to control the volume thus eliminating the need for an extra remote.
- FullRoom acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance
- AirPlay for high-resolution wireless audio streaming
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Amplification
- 5 drive units: 1x5" bass, 2x3" midrange and 2x1" ribbon based tweeter - for crystal clear sound
- Wrapped in Italian wool
- Libratone app (available from the App Store) - allows you to enhance and customise the FullRoom experience
- Libratone PlayDirect creates a direct wireless network between your iOS device and Libratone speaker – for a truly portable sound experience
Did you notice?PlayDirect lets you connect via AirPlay anywhere, even where no Wi-Fi network is available.
Apple Recommends ForClassic Scandinavian designed speaker with full 360-degree stereo sound.
What's in the Box?
- Libratone Live AirPlay Speaker
- Power cord
- Users Manual
- Frequency Response : 45-20.000 Hz
- Connections : AirPlay,Headphone port
Power : 95-255 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power consumption 80/6 W; energy-saving standby power consumption of only 1 W
- Height : 47 cm
- Width : 19.5 cm
- Weight : 6.5 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : LT-110-US-1001
- UPC or EAN No. : 5710957001016
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great device after the firmware upgrade
A lot better now the firmware was upgraded - previously we were getting a lot of cut outs. Since the firmware upgrade we've had no ne. …
- Written by Andrew J from Belfast
42 of 47 people found this useful
Not half bad
Sound: not bad for a relatively small powered speaker. Sounds pretty good on a variety of different music types and seems to maint ain quality through out its volume range. Stereo image is a bit narrow - not unexpectedly. Doesn't suffer from the superficially attractive boom and tiz of 'hi-fi' speaker systems. Really requires the Libratone app to get the best out of it - rather than just presets this could do with more advanced settings to allow the user to tweak things a bit more. Overall: if there is any criticism the sound lacks 'involvement' when compared to more high end speaker systems but is loud enough for general purpose listening, even in a large space.
Construction: excellent and is quite heavy, surprisingly it gets warm and the fabric covered mains lead is quite stiff..?! AirPlay seems to work well from iPad and iTunes on various desktop Macs, although what with waking up the Libratone and connecting from an Airplay device it can take a while for playback to start. i.e. it's not really instant on. Currently the iPhone 4s Airplay manages to reliably crash the Libratone!
Looks: funky, furry and not like the usual hidious black boxes - pity you can't buy a spare woolen jumper for it to change it's colour!
Is it worth it? A bit on the pricy side but the convenience of a single box, funky good looks, lack of the usual birds nest of wires and easy portability combined with good although not really breathtaking sound quality make this definitely worth considering. …
- Written by M L from LONDON
71 of 73 people found this useful