OverviewThe HEX Vision Metal Watchband is a luxurious way to transform your 6th-generation iPod nano into a watch. Thanks to its top-quality stainless steel band and clip plate, Vision fits stylishly into any wardrobe. And the “Clip-In, Clip-Out” functionality makes it a breeze to insert your iPod nano—while leaving all buttons and dock accessible.
- All stainless steel construction
- “Clip-In, Clip-Out” functionality
- All buttons and dock remain accessible
- Clip plate coated for improved scratch resistance
Did you notice?You can orient the iPod nano in any direction, so you're free to wear it on either arm.
Apple Recommends ForEasily and comfortably use your 6th-generation iPod nano as a watch.
What's in the Box?
- HEX Vision Metal Watchband for iPod nano (6th Gen.)
- Instruction manual
- Mfr. Part Number : HX1026-SLVR
- UPC or EAN No. : 766288778986
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- Warranty : One year
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome, just expensive
i agree with the previous review, it is perfect in every way except the price. However i must admit this is by far the best lookin g strap out there. If you have an iPod nano and don't mind the hefty price tag, buy this strap, it's great, and people notice you wearing it ;) …
- Written by Emrys C from London
17 of 20 people found this useful
Expensive, but good
Just got this, and yes its a lot to pay for a watch strap but I really do like it. It is good quality and taking the nano in and o ut of the strap is very easy. It looks great and lots of people have noticed my watch, and they think its neat. I had to adjust the strap by taking a link out, which took less than 5 mins. Just knoc the small pin out but make sure you hit the small end of the pin to push it out. I wear mine at the gym and out and about and really like it. I have a plastic strap which I was pretty pleased with until I bought this but now I will just use this one. If you can justify the price, I would get it. 4 stars because of the price but other than that, no negative points. …
- Written by simon R from nottingham
17 of 18 people found this useful