Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I use the apple thunderbolt display with my macbook air MC504?
I have a macbook air Mc504, can I use the apple thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Qiuyang Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the apple thunderbolt display with my macbook air MC504?)
Can I integrate a macbook air with a mini and a large screen?
I need super portability for travel, but I will need a large screen and large storage when I compose and edit. Can I inegrate the Air as a keyboard and second screen for a mini with a large screen?
- Asked by Carmen-helena T from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I integrate a macbook air with a mini and a large screen?)
Have 11 air. Better to get Cinema Display for use with or just get refurb imac
- Asked by Wayne Z from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Have 11 air. Better to get Cinema Display for use with or just get refurb imac)
Calibration of Thunderbolt display in conjunction with Macbook Pro Retina
I have a Spyder3Elite monitor calibrator and I wanted to make sure that I would be able to achieve closely matched calibration of a Thunderbolt display and a Macbook Pro Retina (15").
Can you explain any settings that should be configured on one or the other to get equivalent colour results?
Has Apple tested calibrating Thunderbolt displays with MBP Retinas using any of the Spyder calibrators (or other brands)?
We have an older 27" iMac that is nicely calibrated and we want to make sure that the MBP Retina and Thunderbolt combination will be able to achieve the same results for photo editing as the old iMac.
- Asked by Sarah O from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate (Calibration of Thunderbolt display in conjunction with Macbook Pro Retina)
I have a MacBook Pro 15" (Late 2013) and my wife has a MacBook Air (Mid 2013). Can we both use the TB display to charge/voltage differences?
Macbook air doesn't have FireWire or Etherne port.. Can I connect the MBA to display and use display ports instead?
Eg. I need to connect my MacBook air to my router via Ethernet cable... Can I use the display to create this connection? Same for FireWire?
macbook air SN C02DN73NDJDK support thunderbolt?
I Would like to purchase a thunderbolt display, but my Macbook Air is about 1.5 years old. Will it be supported?
- Asked by Anne H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook air SN C02DN73NDJDK support thunderbolt?)
If I plug headphones into the headphone jack of a MacBook Air that's connected to a Thunderbolt Display, will that silence the speakers on the TBD?
Can I connect my laptop from work (Dell / HP) to a Thunderbolt Display?
I would like to buy a Macbook Air for home but I would like to use one monitor for both, my PC from work (Dell / HP) and my new Macbook. I really like the Thunderbolt display but I am not sure if it will work with my PC.
- Asked by Juan S from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my laptop from work (Dell / HP) to a Thunderbolt Display?)
Can I connect to an external Thunderbolt HDD using the Thunderbolt on the display?
I have purchased a Thunderbolt NAS drive from Apple recently and also have a Thunderbolt enabled Macbook Air.
My question is that if I purchase then new Display, can I connect the NAS through the Thunderbolt port on the back of the Display?
I know this is the case for USB but does it work for Thunderbolt connected drives as well?
- Asked by John H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to an external Thunderbolt HDD using the Thunderbolt on the display?)
Would Apogee Duet Firewire work via Thunderbolt Cinema Display ?
Bought a macbook air.. wich means no firewire..
I then bought an adapter Firewire to Thunderbolt so I can use my Apogee Duet Firewire but Im shopping now for a display.
If I can use Apogee Duet Firewire through Thunderbol Display firewire port everything would be solved !!!
- Asked by Benoit B from Saint-jean-sur-richelieu
- Flag as inappropriate (Would Apogee Duet Firewire work via Thunderbolt Cinema Display ?)
Retina display MacBook Pro vs 27" iMac for graphic design.
I'm a graphic designer and have always worked on MBP's. I'm about to upgrade again and can't decide if I'm better off getting a new retina display 13" MacBook Pro and a 27" Thunderbolt Display (as I travel around a lot and work in cafes) or keep my current MBP just for travelling and meetings in cafes etc and buy a big old iMac 27" for the office and then just dropbox files between the two. Which do you think is a better/faster option for tonnes of graphics work ie. I have pretty much the whole Adobe Creative Suite on the go at all times :) Thanks.
- Asked by Felicity C from Bulimba
- Flag as inappropriate (Retina display MacBook Pro vs 27" iMac for graphic design.)