Similar questions from the community
will one trackpad work with multiple macs?
I have a macbook and a macbook pro. Can one trackpad be synced with both of my macs?
- Asked by Brett V from Allentown
- Flag as inappropriate (will one trackpad work with multiple macs?)
Does the Magic Trackpad work with multiple monitors?
With a mouse, I have to drag the mouse around to get to the second monitor. I would imagine that the whole trackpad would map to the size of both screens, but would this cause it to be a little harder to control? Or less precise?
- Asked by Vincent A from Johnston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Trackpad work with multiple monitors?)
trackpad and Mac mini
I have purchased a Trackpad and it will not work with my mac mini.
the mini says software is up to date but the track pad requires OSX 10.6 my mini is supposedly up to date with 10.5.
what can I do to get my trackpad to work
- Asked by Paul M from West Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (trackpad and Mac mini)
Does the Magic Trackpad have a gyroscope?
It would only make sense for it to have one. Especially since they have the Mac app store, so does it?
- Asked by Chris H from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic Trackpad have a gyroscope?)
Will the magic trackpad work with Mac mini?
I am getting a new Mac mini and I expect to get all the accessories as well.
- Asked by Aaron L from Camarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the magic trackpad work with Mac mini?)
Locking a Magic Trackpad
Does anyone know of a way to secure a Magic Trackpad? I am wanting to use one for work, but am not sure how to secure it to my desk to make sure someone doesn't steal it. Is there a way to do this?
- Asked by Luke S from Aloha
- Flag as inappropriate (Locking a Magic Trackpad)
No answers yet
How can I tell the Magic Trackpad power is off?
When I push the power button to toggle power, the device continues to work regardless of power state. How do I turn it off and know it is off?
- Asked by John C from Choctaw
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I tell the Magic Trackpad power is off?)
will the magic trackpad work with my mac running tiger
i have an older mac and limited computer abilities, do i have to upgrade my tiger to a leopard system or will the track pad work with the tiger
- Asked by Marc P from Haddonfield
- Flag as inappropriate (will the magic trackpad work with my mac running tiger)
is magic trackpad compatible with a mac book pro?
I am planning on buying a mac book pro or an imac. I need to know if magic trackpad works for mac book pro because it would be really useful to help me decide.
- Asked by Dan B
- Flag as inappropriate (is magic trackpad compatible with a mac book pro?)
Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?
Based on my research - pinch/zoom, other advanced multi-touch functions are gone but simple click to select & pointer functions work. But can I still use tap to select? Vertical &/or Horizontal Scroll? Adjust tap sensitivity & cursor speed?
Need trackpad instead of a mouse to deal with RSI (repetitive stress injury on click finger) – there aren’t that many to pick from & have really mixed reviews. No doubt this one is the best for mac, but not sure about in Windows. I don't need the most advanced functions, but have to be able to switch to the tap to select and adjust some basic sensitivity settings.
I went to the store to ask but the people there didn't even know there was a driver out for PC / Windows...Please help!
- Asked by Heather B from The Woodlands
- Flag as inappropriate (Using a Magic Trackpad on a PC / Windows 7 - exactly what functionality will remain?)
Does this work with a Mac Book Pro?
I want to connect my Mac book to my Plasma tv. Will the Magic Trackpad work with a Mac Book Pro?
- Asked by Mark B from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with a Mac Book Pro?)
Will Trackpad work on PC not running Bootcamp, ie on a non apple computer?
I am using a non apple pc. I want to use the Track pad, love the features. I use a mac at home and an pc at work.
- Asked by Daniel R from Folsom
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Trackpad work on PC not running Bootcamp, ie on a non apple computer?)
Two Magic Trackpads: one for cursor, one as numeric?
I'd like to have a wireless keyboard (that I have) and a Magic Trackpad (ditto), but I'd also need a numeric pad as one of my key programs (Vectorworks) needs it.
There is a nasty piece of plastic for the last purpose, but I wonder if I could have a Mobee Magic Numpad in a second Magic TP simultaneously.
- Asked by Petri S from Helsinki
- Flag as inappropriate (Two Magic Trackpads: one for cursor, one as numeric?)