Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does it work with ipod touch 4G? I type very fast, but I'm shaky and useless with the touch pads. Or is there any keyboard that works for the ipopd?
I don't care if it's bluetooth, USB, or whatever to connect and as long as the buttons are buttons, not flat, virtual, touch-pad, I don't really care how small or big it is. Sure, I'd rather have something I can pack around, but I have a new ipod touch 4G and within 24 hours, it has nearly driven me mental with having to re-enter and re-type things. And I have REALLY small hands and fingertips.
- Asked by Jacqueline R from Maple Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with ipod touch 4G? I type very fast, but I'm shaky and useless with the touch pads. Or is there any keyboard that works for the ipopd?)
What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad
Im thinking of buying a keyboard for my iPad but am so used to typing in word that I hope I can use it, can I?
- Asked by Catherine P
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad)
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?
- Asked by Sharon G from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?)
are they keys raised?
I have a terrible time typing on my non-apple laptop. the keys on the keyboard are almost flat. At least I think that is the problem. so I have read that this is a great keyboard, easy to type on. if that is so what is the secret to its success? are they keys spaced out well? are the keys raised?
- Asked by William R from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (are they keys raised?)
Is there a case/cover for key board?
I gave my husband the Apple key board with the IPad2. He loves it but would like to be able to take it with him. Do you have a case available for your keyboard so it can be portable?
- Asked by Kay B from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a case/cover for key board?)
is there a keyboard for the iphone?
An external keyboard, making it easier to type?
- Asked by James W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a keyboard for the iphone?)
do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards
I JUST PURCHASED A REFURBISHED MAC AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY A REFURBISHED WIRLESS KEY BOARD
- Asked by Camil M from Tupper Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (do you have any refurbished wireless keyboards)
The key board on the I pad has auto correct features, auto capital replacement in beginning of a sentence or changing Ill to I'll.
Can this feature be turned on for the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Henry P from Hillsboro
- Flag as inappropriate (The key board on the I pad has auto correct features, auto capital replacement in beginning of a sentence or changing Ill to I'll.)
Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
I need to type and print in some languages that use many of the characters of the the whole Unicode Latin extended character set UTF-8.
No keyboard layout contains all the necessary keys. Therefore, it is necessary to use dead keys with diacritics and enter such diacritics separately.
I can select the Apple US Extended (U) Keyboard Layout as one of the "Language & Text" System Preferences. It is enough for my purposes but it is only a 'functional" software layout and not a 'physical' one.
Where can I find a keyboard with such physical layout?
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?
- Asked by Carolyn E from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?)