Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does it work with ipod touch 4G? I type very fast, but I'm shaky and useless with the touch pads. Or is there any keyboard that works for the ipopd?
I don't care if it's bluetooth, USB, or whatever to connect and as long as the buttons are buttons, not flat, virtual, touch-pad, I don't really care how small or big it is. Sure, I'd rather have something I can pack around, but I have a new ipod touch 4G and within 24 hours, it has nearly driven me mental with having to re-enter and re-type things. And I have REALLY small hands and fingertips.
- Asked by Jacqueline R from Maple Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with ipod touch 4G? I type very fast, but I'm shaky and useless with the touch pads. Or is there any keyboard that works for the ipopd?)
is there a keyboard for the iphone?
An external keyboard, making it easier to type?
- Asked by James W from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a keyboard for the iphone?)
I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?
- Asked by Carolyn E from San Mateo
- Flag as inappropriate (I need to type quietly in meetings. Does this keyboard make any noise?)
What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad
Im thinking of buying a keyboard for my iPad but am so used to typing in word that I hope I can use it, can I?
- Asked by Catherine P
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the eqivilant of word for the ipad)
does it have portuguese language on it
will I able to use this keyboard for portuguese typing.
- Asked by Ven N
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have portuguese language on it)
How can I get it to work with new mac mini with out having to buy the usb key board as well?
I would like to buy a mac mini with a wirelees key board & mighty mouse but I have neither a usb keyboard or a usb mouse.
- Asked by Clark R from Coleville
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get it to work with new mac mini with out having to buy the usb key board as well?)
I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?
- Asked by Sharon G from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (I was considering purchasing a wireless keyboard for use with and IPad ~1. Will it do more than typing? Can i navigate w/o touching screen?)
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
Is there a case/cover for key board?
I gave my husband the Apple key board with the IPad2. He loves it but would like to be able to take it with him. Do you have a case available for your keyboard so it can be portable?
- Asked by Kay B from Fairfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a case/cover for key board?)
Is there a wireless keyboard with trackpad to use with iPod Touch ?
asked by silver iMac (white iMac hard disk failed...)
- Asked by Pascal G
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a wireless keyboard with trackpad to use with iPod Touch ?)
Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?
From the reviews I'm reading, I think I would prefer the Bluetooth keyboard to the keyboard docking station, but I am curious what kind of impact having the Bluetooth on all the time has on the battery life of the iPad between charges.
If the battery life is cut from 9 hours to 5, for example, it may not be worth it (I have used cell phones that Bluetooth cuts battery life almost in half).
- Asked by Craig W from Elmwood Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?)
Can I use this wireless keyboard with ipod touch.It has any keyboard to use with the ipod touch?And can I use the ipad keyboard dock with the itouch?
Tem algum teclado para ipod touch? Tendo agora o teclado para o ipad que é através de bluethooh poderemos usar com o ipod touch?
Do they have a keyboard with Cyrillic keys?
I type in both languages English and Russian. Therefore, to have a keyboard with Cyrillic keys is very important for me. Is it possible to order such thing? Thank you.
- Asked by Mikhail S from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they have a keyboard with Cyrillic keys?)