Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?
I have an Ipad with retina display, but I don't have any Mac computers, and no plan to buy a Mac computer. Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac computer?
- Asked by Shi Hong C from Kuching
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up this keyboard on my Ipad without a Mac?)
Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad
I don't have mac computer, just recently brought my son iPad Air, and would like to get him apple keyboard.
- Asked by Judith D from Marmion
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you set up keyboard with just an ipad)
No answers yet
I intend to buy a Mac mini with a wireless keyboard. Is it possible to set up the wireless keyboard without using a wired one?
Can I the apple wireless keyboard switch between being used with an iPad and an iPhone quickly and easily?
I am thinking of buying this keyboard for use with my iPad mini and iPhone 5S.
First - I know that it will work with either of these devices, my question is NOT about that.
What I am trying to find out is how easy it is to go from one to the other. Do I have to set it up manually, each time I want to switch which device I am using it with? Or, can I pair the keyboard to both devices and then just use it with either? If so, then if I were to start typing on my iPhone, but then wanted to carry on typing on my iPad, how would I do that? Would I need to turn off my iPhone? Or would I have to go into settings and re-pair it?
I see that there is a Logitech keyboard that has buttons so you can switch quickly between Mac, iPad and IPhone very quickly, without pairing manually via iOS settings every time you switch, but it costs more (at time of writing on the Apple Store) and I would prefer an Apple branded product.
Thanks for any help from my fellow Apple-addicts! Hope I explained this query clearly!!
how to set up wireless keyboard compatible with pc
I have a ipad mini and I bought a keyboard. Is it also compatible with a HP windows 8. Can I use it for my PC? If so, how?
- Asked by Danielle W from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (how to set up wireless keyboard compatible with pc)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer
I have a iPad and would like to buy a keyboard for it. Can I buy a wireless keyboard even if I do not have a Mac computer? Thank you
- Asked by James M from Riverside
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard if I have just an iPad not a Mac computer)
I don't have a Mac, does that mean I can't use this keyboard for my Ipad?
- Asked by Misti B from Rapid City
- Flag as inappropriate (I don't have a Mac, does that mean I can't use this keyboard for my Ipad?)
If my workplace purchased 3 or 4 iPads with wireless keyboards, would we be able to type without interference from another keyboard?
Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?
I need to type and print in some languages that use many of the characters of the the whole Unicode Latin extended character set UTF-8.
No keyboard layout contains all the necessary keys. Therefore, it is necessary to use dead keys with diacritics and enter such diacritics separately.
I can select the Apple US Extended (U) Keyboard Layout as one of the "Language & Text" System Preferences. It is enough for my purposes but it is only a 'functional" software layout and not a 'physical' one.
Where can I find a keyboard with such physical layout?
Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
- Asked by Giorgio B from Roma Italy
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find a physical US Extended Layout keyboard for my mac?)
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
I have an Apple Wireless Keyboard (MC184LL/B). I am looking for a case that will carry both my iPad 2 & this wireless keyboard.
This wireless keyboard (MC184LL/B) is slightly longer than the iPad 2.
I am looking for a case that will fit this wireless keyboard and iPad so they can be carried, together.
Also, is there a "functions" list for this particular keyboard when set up with iPad 2?
- Asked by Carlos F from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an Apple Wireless Keyboard (MC184LL/B). I am looking for a case that will carry both my iPad 2 & this wireless keyboard.)
I use a Dvorak keyboard. Is it possible to set the keyboard to be Dvorak.
In the keyboard settings of my windows computer I can switch my keyboard between qwerty and Dvorak. Is this possible with this keyboard?
- Asked by Craig F from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate (I use a Dvorak keyboard. Is it possible to set the keyboard to be Dvorak.)
Will a classroom set of 30 iPad2's and 30 wireless keyboards work smoothly or will Bluetooth constantly be trying to sync with other devices?
- Asked by Devin H from North Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a classroom set of 30 iPad2's and 30 wireless keyboards work smoothly or will Bluetooth constantly be trying to sync with other devices?)
I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.
I purchased the new apple wireless bluetooth keyboard, MC 184LL/a but no directions or documentation. I need help with set up and what all the keys mean . especially the top row and relationship to music.
- Asked by Marcia H from Traverse City
- Flag as inappropriate (I need basic directions for use of the wireless keyboard and the ipad. The directions for use were not in my package.)
Do you have a Bluetooth keyboard that works with Ipad2 and supports remote access Desktop applications through SSLVPN?
I was issued a Bluetooth keyboard for my Ipad2, but it disconnects when I remotely access my work desktop via SSLVPN.
Without the keyboard, access is fine.
Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?
I've got my PS3 and my Mac Mini set up on one screen. Right now I have a wired keyboard for each, but I'd love to use one BT keyboard for both. Is this possible?
- Asked by Apolinar G from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?)