Similar questions from the community
Do i need a dongle (usb stick which creates its own bluetooth link to the mouse) or is it really just the mouse and my MBP???
is the keyboard and mouse powered by a usb connector?
- Asked by Laura G from Burnet
- Flag as inappropriate (is the keyboard and mouse powered by a usb connector?)
Three-Button Mouse for Blender?
Can this mouse be configured with three buttons for use with Blender? Or is there a way to replace the third button with something else?
- Asked by Mark K from Louisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Three-Button Mouse for Blender?)
magic mouse required for Lion?
My Mac desktop has the older mouse with the roller ball on top (model A1197).
Will the Lion operating system require the Magic Mouse to perform all the (new)
- Asked by Virginia C from Altamonte Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (magic mouse required for Lion?)
I'm thinking about getting an iMac. How do I configure the magic mouse when i get it?
If the keyboard and the mouse are wireless, then how am I supposed to configure the bluetooth with no way to input anything?
- Asked by Wendi F from Crozet
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm thinking about getting an iMac. How do I configure the magic mouse when i get it?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
How accurate is the mouse?
I have a Razer Lachesis, and I know its not the same, but I wonder how it would compare. I know people may not understand the difference, but when it comes to graphic design, wired mice are the way to go. I'm tentative to even give this a try!
- Asked by John S from Orland Park
- Flag as inappropriate (How accurate is the mouse?)
Can I use the same Magic Mouse with both my iMac & MacBook, both running Leopard? Or does that require a second Magic Mouse?
Can the Magic Mouse be used with a aluminum mouse surface (Razer ExactMat) without signal interference?
I currently use a usb corded Razer Diamondback optical mouse on a Razer Exactmat Rubber coated aluminum mouse surface. I've been using this setup because I wanted a higher accuracy, and most usb cordless mice interfered with the aluminum surface. I would see sparratic mouse movement. I use a early 2008 iMac with blue tooth, but don't have another blue tooth enabled mouse I can test with.
- Asked by Ryan L from Milwaukee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Magic Mouse be used with a aluminum mouse surface (Razer ExactMat) without signal interference?)
How to replace batteries in the Magic Mouse
How does the mouse open - I don't want to break it,. It was my understanding that the battery would last 3-4months . My Mac is about 2months old. What type of battery is required?
- Asked by Esther Z from North Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (How to replace batteries in the Magic Mouse)
Will this mouse be available with a cable?
My doctor told me to avoid anything wireless. So I have my computers on Lan and I have no cordless telephones. I have an Iphone but I keep in in flight mode whenever possible. Now I would really like to have this magic mouse. But it only seems to come with bluetooth. Will it ever come out without bluetooth and with a cable?
- Asked by Heinrich-wilhelm S from Eyendorf
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse be available with a cable?)
quick way to return to desktop with magic mouse
Is there a way one can return to desktop from any application like it can be done with the corded mouse
- Asked by Mari Tere F
- Flag as inappropriate (quick way to return to desktop with magic mouse)
Is there a way to initialize the mouse so the touch surface works on linux?
I'm trying to get the touch part to work on linux but the mouse is only sending mouse position, left and right click, is there any command that I need to send to this device in order for it to start sending some feedback from the touch surface?
- Asked by Luis D from Fânzeres
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to initialize the mouse so the touch surface works on linux?)