Similar questions from the community
Do you have to install the software on your computer before you use the magic mouse?
Is it possible to use "Windows Vista" with the magic mouse?
- Asked by Joshua F
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to install the software on your computer before you use the magic mouse?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
No answers yet
Is anyone using a Magic Mouse on Windows XP, with scrolling capability? Do you know if any drivers or software downloads are available?
I have installed the magic mouse on a WIndows XP machine, pairing was no problem as the Bluetooth setup did identify it as an Apple wireless mouse. It does work well as a click-mouse, the feel and touch are very nice. However, no scroll capability. Do you know of any software that exists out there to enable scrolling? Thanks!
- Asked by Florin A from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (Is anyone using a Magic Mouse on Windows XP, with scrolling capability? Do you know if any drivers or software downloads are available?)
Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?
I have a computer that is out of warranty. If I purchase a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, do I have to have a support line to assist me with installing it to work with my Macbook?
- Asked by Joji A from Quezon City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
How long will magic mouse last?
In other words besides battery's will it slow down or stop working after a certain period of time.
- Asked by Craig G from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (How long will magic mouse last?)
No answers yet
How high is the dpi on the magic mouse?
- Asked by Cameron D from Draper
- Flag as inappropriate (How high is the dpi on the magic mouse?)
No answers yet
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
I plan to replace my current wireless mouse with a Magic Mouse. Will the installation process of pairing the Magic Mouse to my iMac be difficult?
- Asked by Dorothy H from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate (I plan to replace my current wireless mouse with a Magic Mouse. Will the installation process of pairing the Magic Mouse to my iMac be difficult?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)