Similar questions from the community
Is there a way to edit the settings of the Magic Mouse to use Expose or Spaces?
- Asked by Vincent G from Monroeville
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to edit the settings of the Magic Mouse to use Expose or Spaces?)
Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces
i decided to move from pc mouse to MM,but i found it has not Middle Mouse Button.I use the middle mouse buttom as a short cut to my Spaces and i am use to this method.
I have try all setting i can,Any body has an idea how to FIX this?
- Asked by Melinda W R from La Place
- Flag as inappropriate (Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces)
Does the new mouse have a spaces button
The old mouse has side buttons that could be set to activate spaces/expose, does the new mouse provide such functionality?
- Asked by R. I from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new mouse have a spaces button)
Can Magic Mouse be configured to activate Spaces like the center ball/button did on the previous mouse? What about the squeezing to get to Expose?
- Asked by Michael H from Huntersville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Magic Mouse be configured to activate Spaces like the center ball/button did on the previous mouse? What about the squeezing to get to Expose?)
can i use magic mouse with spaces?
How can i change screens in spaces with magic mouse?
- Asked by M Conc G
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use magic mouse with spaces?)
Can I use my magic mouse without lion
My friends have a magic mouse and tell me you can't swipe expose without lion. Is this true
- Asked by Travis M from Los Gatos
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my magic mouse without lion)
Can one write on the screen with Magic Mouse?
I was told that I could write Chinese script in Word or Text Edit with Magic Mouse. Is that true?
- Asked by Allen L from Durham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can one write on the screen with Magic Mouse?)
quick way to return to desktop with magic mouse
Is there a way one can return to desktop from any application like it can be done with the corded mouse
- Asked by Mari Tere F
- Flag as inappropriate (quick way to return to desktop with magic mouse)
Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?
For example, the existing Mighty Mouse scroll ball can be set as 'Button 3' so when pressing it down and moving the mouse the screen pans. This is different from scrolling around the screen. If it does I will definitely buy
- Asked by Lee H from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?)
can you order a replacement battery cover for magic mouse
lost the back cover and would like to see how would be the best way to get a replacement.
- Asked by Anthony E L from Midland
- Flag as inappropriate (can you order a replacement battery cover for magic mouse)
Is there a way to enable vertical scrolling only?
In many graphics applications, the side scrolling (panning) feature of the Magic Mouse is very rapid and sensitive, causing one to lose their place during work. I'd like to disable the horizontal scrolling and just use the mouse as a conventional scroll wheel - vertical only.
- Asked by Donald W from Westlake
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to enable vertical scrolling only?)
Will OS X work without a magic mouse?
In essence, is there a way to utilize multiple "pages" of full-screened windows using hotkeys? We had a Magic Mouse, but it seems to have been stolen out of our youth group building. The replacements are expensive, so we have an old mouse wired in. But I can't find a way to switch between full-screened windows (other than using the magic mouse to swipe to next window).
- Asked by Benjamin F from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X work without a magic mouse?)
No answers yet
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)