Similar questions from the community
Does the Apple Magic Mouse work well with Final Cut Pro?
- Asked by Aram V from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Magic Mouse work well with Final Cut Pro?)
Will this mouse be available with a cable?
My doctor told me to avoid anything wireless. So I have my computers on Lan and I have no cordless telephones. I have an Iphone but I keep in in flight mode whenever possible. Now I would really like to have this magic mouse. But it only seems to come with bluetooth. Will it ever come out without bluetooth and with a cable?
- Asked by Heinrich-wilhelm S from Eyendorf
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mouse be available with a cable?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
how do you turn apple magic mouse on or off
- Asked by Frederick A C from Flagler Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you turn apple magic mouse on or off)
Do magic mouse have itself a serial number?
I just wondering if magic mouse have itself a serial number or not. Because I bought it for months already, and I just want to check if the staff have did the warranty for me or not. Well, the staff said she will do the warranty thing for me so she let me write my name, address, and phone number.
- Asked by Kritima D
- Flag as inappropriate (Do magic mouse have itself a serial number?)
Does the magic mouse physically click as well like the older mac mouse?
- Asked by Bradley R from Downham Market
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse physically click as well like the older mac mouse?)
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?
I see where it can be configured right or left hand and easy stuff like that, but I'd like to know if it can be configured to executed user defined key strokes, e.g. Cmd W. My Apple mouse only does a few hard coded menu items.
- Asked by Paul N from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?)
How long will magic mouse last?
In other words besides battery's will it slow down or stop working after a certain period of time.
- Asked by Craig G from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (How long will magic mouse last?)
Can you use the Apple Magic Mouse for the Mac Books?
- Asked by Melissa S from Pineville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Apple Magic Mouse for the Mac Books?)