Similar questions from the community
Will OS X work without a magic mouse?
In essence, is there a way to utilize multiple "pages" of full-screened windows using hotkeys? We had a Magic Mouse, but it seems to have been stolen out of our youth group building. The replacements are expensive, so we have an old mouse wired in. But I can't find a way to switch between full-screened windows (other than using the magic mouse to swipe to next window).
- Asked by Benjamin F from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X work without a magic mouse?)
No answers yet
Can I pair the mouse with a macbook and a windows xp laptop, and it will know which one to use based on which one is on?
My wife has a Windows XP laptop with bluetooth built in. I have a macbook with bluetooth built in. I want to set up a desk that which ever computer is there, the mouse will work. Can I pair this mouse with multiple computers.. but only using 1 at a time?
- Asked by Andrew L from Gaithersburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair the mouse with a macbook and a windows xp laptop, and it will know which one to use based on which one is on?)
Browsing Multiple Web Pages
With the old (standard issue) mouse that came with the iMac, one could hit the two sides of the mouse, and all of the open web pages would zoom out (become tiles), and you could select the web page of choice. Does the Magic Mouse have this feature? Thank you Justin
- Asked by Justin M from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate (Browsing Multiple Web Pages)
Can I use the same Magic Mouse with both my iMac & MacBook, both running Leopard? Or does that require a second Magic Mouse?
is it possible to return/exchange the mighty mouse that came with my computer if using it causes me chronic wrist/hand pain?
Many users (particularly on Mac forums, but even in the reviews of the mouse) are complaining that the design isn't very ergonomic. From using the one that came with my new iMac (purchased January 2013), I've found that I'm experiencing chronic pains in my wrist and hand, often hours or days after I've stopped using it... say on a weekend off from the office or something along those lines. I'm wondering if there is an official Apple policy to address this problem. Is it possible to exchange the mighty mouse for a track pad or a different mouse solution? I definitely cannot go on using what I've got now.
would i be able to use the mouse to a computer operating on windows 7 or vista which does not have bluetooth but by using a blutooth dongle
Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?
The new LG LSM-100 Mouse is also a Scanner. Does the Apple Magic Mouse work as a scanner also. If not, will the LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner work with my iMac Desktop or Laptop. Both computers have OSX 10.6.8 (Leopard).
- Asked by Lynne D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?)
Paired with an iMac will the Magic Mouse be able to utilize the trackpad functionality in Universal Access? If not, is there a trackpad available?
Universal Access - Magic Mouse
- Asked by Scott S from Timonium
- Flag as inappropriate (Paired with an iMac will the Magic Mouse be able to utilize the trackpad functionality in Universal Access? If not, is there a trackpad available?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
How is this unit for saving battery life? Also, is the unit in stock at, for example, the new upper Westside store in NYC?
- Asked by Jeffrey K from Highland Mills
- Flag as inappropriate (How is this unit for saving battery life? Also, is the unit in stock at, for example, the new upper Westside store in NYC?)
Which sensor this mouse uses?
Avago 3310? Avago ADNS 3090? Avago 9800?
- Asked by Ker Z
- Flag as inappropriate (Which sensor this mouse uses?)
No answers yet