Similar questions from the community
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
I am presently using a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard with my mac mini.
Can I buy just the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?
Basically, I wonder if I can have a magic mouse, a track pad and a keyboard all being used at the same time....
- Asked by Stephen M from Pakenham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?)
will it work with the apple wireless keyboard
will the Apple Magic Mouse work with the Apple wireless keyboard replacing the Apple wireless Mighty Mouse
- Asked by Tammie S from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the apple wireless keyboard)
I'm thinking about getting an iMac. How do I configure the magic mouse when i get it?
If the keyboard and the mouse are wireless, then how am I supposed to configure the bluetooth with no way to input anything?
- Asked by Wendi F from Crozet
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm thinking about getting an iMac. How do I configure the magic mouse when i get it?)
does magic mouse work with the new Ipad?
- Asked by Cameron S from Land O' Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (does magic mouse work with the new Ipad?)
Does the magic mouse work with the iPad 2
- Asked by Gerald B from Cortlandt Manor
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work with the iPad 2)
Does the magic mouse work with iPad2?
I bought the magic mouse along with the iPad 2 - there was no mention that it would not work or not compatible.
- Asked by Roger F from Estacada
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse work with iPad2?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?
The new LG LSM-100 Mouse is also a Scanner. Does the Apple Magic Mouse work as a scanner also. If not, will the LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner work with my iMac Desktop or Laptop. Both computers have OSX 10.6.8 (Leopard).
- Asked by Lynne D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?)
Can I use the old bluetooth mouse on a Mac Mini after upgrading to the Magic Mouse?
I have a Mac Mini I bought in July. I use the bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard very successfully. Can I use both the old and the new Magic Mouse concurrently after upgrading Snow Leopard to run the Magic Mouse? I might want to keep the old mouse in use since I bounce between two monitors and I could leave the old mouse at my desk while using the Magic Mouse in front of my 37" Vizio TV.
- Asked by Matthew G D from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the old bluetooth mouse on a Mac Mini after upgrading to the Magic Mouse?)