Similar questions from the community
Hi, everybody...got the IMac which is the best desktop I`ve ever bought, .I am living in Greece, can I use the us apple store for my purchases ?
what is the best wireless mouse
I purchased a wireless mouse a year ago, but it does not work. I do not have time to run back to the store each time I buy a faulty product. This happens too frequently with most everything I buy these days. I would have to take 2 days off work every week to return products that are inadequate for unknown reason. If I did that I would not make the overhaed. Any suggestions?
- Asked by Etela N from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the best wireless mouse)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
I have a IMAC that I bought in 2007. Can I use this mouse with it?
I have a IMAc that I bought in 2007. Can I use this mouse with it?
- Asked by Joan J from New Paltz
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a IMAC that I bought in 2007. Can I use this mouse with it?)
Will it work on my iMac G5 no iSight edition running 10.5.8 with bluetooth?
I just bought it and have a Apple wireless keyboard that works with it, so my quesion is would it work on a iMac PPC G5?
- Asked by Tyler S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work on my iMac G5 no iSight edition running 10.5.8 with bluetooth?)
is it possible to return/exchange the mighty mouse that came with my computer if using it causes me chronic wrist/hand pain?
Many users (particularly on Mac forums, but even in the reviews of the mouse) are complaining that the design isn't very ergonomic. From using the one that came with my new iMac (purchased January 2013), I've found that I'm experiencing chronic pains in my wrist and hand, often hours or days after I've stopped using it... say on a weekend off from the office or something along those lines. I'm wondering if there is an official Apple policy to address this problem. Is it possible to exchange the mighty mouse for a track pad or a different mouse solution? I definitely cannot go on using what I've got now.
Purchased Magic Mouse-love sleek design, but can't double click on desktop icon to open -I have to click on the icon then OPEN from drop down menu. ??
- Asked by Shelley H from Paicines
- Flag as inappropriate (Purchased Magic Mouse-love sleek design, but can't double click on desktop icon to open -I have to click on the icon then OPEN from drop down menu. ??)
Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?
The new LG LSM-100 Mouse is also a Scanner. Does the Apple Magic Mouse work as a scanner also. If not, will the LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner work with my iMac Desktop or Laptop. Both computers have OSX 10.6.8 (Leopard).
- Asked by Lynne D
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?)
I purchased an imac in August and wonder now when the magic mouse was released. Should I have received a free magic mouse?
- Asked by Jim A from Wabasha
- Flag as inappropriate (I purchased an imac in August and wonder now when the magic mouse was released. Should I have received a free magic mouse?)
Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?
I have a computer that is out of warranty. If I purchase a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, do I have to have a support line to assist me with installing it to work with my Macbook?
- Asked by Joji A from Quezon City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
Does, or will the magic mouse ever have a pan function for programs such as ArchiCAD or programs that need this function?
- Asked by David M from Christchurch
- Flag as inappropriate (Does, or will the magic mouse ever have a pan function for programs such as ArchiCAD or programs that need this function?)
does the previous version of the mouse work on Lion?
My IMac is two or three years old and runs OS 10.6.8. If I upgrade to Lion do I have to purchase a new mouse?
- Asked by Ken T from Piedmont
- Flag as inappropriate (does the previous version of the mouse work on Lion?)