Similar questions from the community
Can the Magic Mouse be used with a aluminum mouse surface (Razer ExactMat) without signal interference?
I currently use a usb corded Razer Diamondback optical mouse on a Razer Exactmat Rubber coated aluminum mouse surface. I've been using this setup because I wanted a higher accuracy, and most usb cordless mice interfered with the aluminum surface. I would see sparratic mouse movement. I use a early 2008 iMac with blue tooth, but don't have another blue tooth enabled mouse I can test with.
- Asked by Ryan L from Milwaukee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Magic Mouse be used with a aluminum mouse surface (Razer ExactMat) without signal interference?)
can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.
- Asked by Angel C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.)
Can I use my magic mouse without lion
My friends have a magic mouse and tell me you can't swipe expose without lion. Is this true
- Asked by Travis M from Los Gatos
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my magic mouse without lion)
Will OS X work without a magic mouse?
In essence, is there a way to utilize multiple "pages" of full-screened windows using hotkeys? We had a Magic Mouse, but it seems to have been stolen out of our youth group building. The replacements are expensive, so we have an old mouse wired in. But I can't find a way to switch between full-screened windows (other than using the magic mouse to swipe to next window).
- Asked by Benjamin F from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X work without a magic mouse?)
No answers yet
can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface
If I'm playing a game and need to click on one box rather than another, can I just use the magic mouse in my hand to do a "point & click" ... or does the mouse need to be on a surface?
- Asked by David C from Aghia Paraskevi
- Flag as inappropriate (can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface)
why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?
My original mighty mouse is broken, doesn't work at all so need a new one. Can it be set up without a mouse?
- Asked by Elijah R
- Flag as inappropriate (why do i need a mouse to set the magic mouse up?)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
I am presently using a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard with my mac mini.
Can I buy just the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces
i decided to move from pc mouse to MM,but i found it has not Middle Mouse Button.I use the middle mouse buttom as a short cut to my Spaces and i am use to this method.
I have try all setting i can,Any body has an idea how to FIX this?
- Asked by Melinda W R from La Place
- Flag as inappropriate (Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces)
Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?
For example, the existing Mighty Mouse scroll ball can be set as 'Button 3' so when pressing it down and moving the mouse the screen pans. This is different from scrolling around the screen. If it does I will definitely buy
- Asked by Lee H from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
How good is the magic mouse's latency?
Every bluetooth mouse I have used in the past (both on OS X and Windows) had an annoyingly long latency. In other words, there's a small (but noticeable) delay between moving your mouse and seeing the cursor move, which gives the feeling that the cursor is struggling to keep up. I am wondering how good this mouse is in this respect.
- Asked by Karim L from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the magic mouse's latency?)
What would be an optimum surface for usage?
This isn't a question of what surface will or will not work as that becomes obvious immediately. I'm just curious which type of surface would be optimum as far as accuracy, the physical sound of the mouse sliding, etc. This isn't something that would matter for normal computer use but being in the design field requires the majority of my time using the mouse so minor things become major pretty quickly. :-)
- Asked by Daniel P from Fenton
- Flag as inappropriate (What would be an optimum surface for usage?)