Similar questions from the community
Can the Magic Mouse be used with a aluminum mouse surface (Razer ExactMat) without signal interference?
I currently use a usb corded Razer Diamondback optical mouse on a Razer Exactmat Rubber coated aluminum mouse surface. I've been using this setup because I wanted a higher accuracy, and most usb cordless mice interfered with the aluminum surface. I would see sparratic mouse movement. I use a early 2008 iMac with blue tooth, but don't have another blue tooth enabled mouse I can test with.
- Asked by Ryan L from Milwaukee
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Magic Mouse be used with a aluminum mouse surface (Razer ExactMat) without signal interference?)
can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.
- Asked by Angel C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (can the magic mouse work on glass surfaces? I have a glass top desk that i like to use the magic mouse on without using a mouse pad.)
No answers yet
Can I use my magic mouse without lion
My friends have a magic mouse and tell me you can't swipe expose without lion. Is this true
- Asked by Travis M from Los Gatos
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my magic mouse without lion)
Will OS X work without a magic mouse?
In essence, is there a way to utilize multiple "pages" of full-screened windows using hotkeys? We had a Magic Mouse, but it seems to have been stolen out of our youth group building. The replacements are expensive, so we have an old mouse wired in. But I can't find a way to switch between full-screened windows (other than using the magic mouse to swipe to next window).
- Asked by Benjamin F from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will OS X work without a magic mouse?)
No answers yet
can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface
If I'm playing a game and need to click on one box rather than another, can I just use the magic mouse in my hand to do a "point & click" ... or does the mouse need to be on a surface?
- Asked by David C from Aghia Paraskevi
- Flag as inappropriate (can I point and click or do I have to be on a surface)
How does magic mouse work with photoshop?
i was googling some, but didn't really find any useful answers... so is there anyone who has tried using photoshop with Apple Magic Mouse and could tell me how it works? How about the selections, zooming, sensitivity, etc...?
A full review would be nice too!
- Asked by Sandor D
- Flag as inappropriate (How does magic mouse work with photoshop?)
do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?
I am presently using a microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard with my mac mini.
Can I buy just the magic mouse?
- Asked by Margaret S from Dover Foxcroft
- Flag as inappropriate (do I have to have a mac keyboard to use the magic mouse?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
No answers yet
How good is the magic mouse's latency?
Every bluetooth mouse I have used in the past (both on OS X and Windows) had an annoyingly long latency. In other words, there's a small (but noticeable) delay between moving your mouse and seeing the cursor move, which gives the feeling that the cursor is struggling to keep up. I am wondering how good this mouse is in this respect.
- Asked by Karim L from Cambridge
- Flag as inappropriate (How good is the magic mouse's latency?)
Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces
i decided to move from pc mouse to MM,but i found it has not Middle Mouse Button.I use the middle mouse buttom as a short cut to my Spaces and i am use to this method.
I have try all setting i can,Any body has an idea how to FIX this?
- Asked by Melinda W R from La Place
- Flag as inappropriate (Using Magic Mouse with Expose and Spaces)
Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?
For example, the existing Mighty Mouse scroll ball can be set as 'Button 3' so when pressing it down and moving the mouse the screen pans. This is different from scrolling around the screen. If it does I will definitely buy
- Asked by Lee H from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new Magic Mouse be used with CAD?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
what do u think is better a logitech trackball or a magic mouse im worried about what kind of surfaces it will work on
what do u think is better a logitech trackball or a magic mouse im worried about what kind of surfaces it will work on. As in will a magic mouse work when your on the coach
- Asked by Tucker H from Vista
- Flag as inappropriate (what do u think is better a logitech trackball or a magic mouse im worried about what kind of surfaces it will work on)