Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
what is the connection for on the right side of the large keyboard?
- Asked by Derek S from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the connection for on the right side of the large keyboard?)
Can I connect wired keyboard to iMac using extra USB port on the side of keyboard? Looks like I need a male to male cord. Built-in cord is broken.
Can I get the British Keyboard with the large 'Enter/Return' key as on the New Wireless keyboard, if so what is the model/part number ?
Can the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keyboard lay flat, or are the USBs on each side fixed, forcing the keyboard to be slanted permanently?
- Asked by Alice L from Bayport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keyboard lay flat, or are the USBs on each side fixed, forcing the keyboard to be slanted permanently?)
are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard
My husband has large hands and the small wireless keyboard that came with my new iMac is difficult for him to type on.
- Asked by Vivian Z from Taylor
- Flag as inappropriate (are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard)
how do i connect apple keyboard to mac mini
- Asked by Rachel H from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect apple keyboard to mac mini)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English (…
can i use a usb port on this keyboard to connect to another computer (use two computers with one keyboard)??
i have two computers set up and i'm wondering if i buy a usb cable if i can plug the keyboard (or an older mac keyboard w. two usb ports) in and use it for two computers!! that would be SWEET!
- Asked by William P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a usb port on this keyboard to connect to another computer (use two computers with one keyboard)??)
Do the function keys and special buttons also work on windows computers. And... is the USB port full powered 2.0?
I'm a windows user. I know I need to buy a Mac guys (already got the iPhone =D) But is this lovely looking keyboard also full functional for Windows? I mean, can you use all the function/special/numeric Keys?
Also I'd like to know if the USB ports on the sides of the keyboard are full powered. If I'd connect my iPhone, would it be charged?
I'm left handed! Can't get to grips with wireless keyboard - is there an extended or left handed one? Liked numerical keypad on right and extra ctrl
Where is Power button for keyboard with numeric keypad? I've just bought a Mac mini & on start up it requests that I switch on power.
Where is the power button on the keyboard if it has 2 USB ports on either side? I can't get my Mac Mini going!
is there a wireless British keyboard?
Is there a British wireless keyboard with numeric?
- Asked by G G
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a wireless British keyboard?)
KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?
I just upgraded the software on my old Macbook Pro to Snow Leopard bc I bought an external USB keyboard (mac, with numerical keypad), and I was told that it needed 10.6.8 to work.
However, when I type on it, it does not type letters... but symbols.
Not sure if I need to do a keyboard software update... and if so, where to get such a thing.
- Asked by Aarti S from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (KEYBOARD SOFTWARE UPDATE?)
Is there a way to power on a MacBook Pro with this keyboard?
I want to replace a desktop with my MacBook Pro. I would like to leave the mouse, keyboard, monitor connected and was wondering if there is a way to power on the macbook pro with the keyboard instead of opening the laptop because it will be sitting in a stand.
- Asked by Frederick N from Brick
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to power on a MacBook Pro with this keyboard?)
how long is the wire connecting the keyboard to the computer? the wire on my old mac keyboard won't even reach the top of my desk...
- Asked by James H from Grand Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is the wire connecting the keyboard to the computer? the wire on my old mac keyboard won't even reach the top of my desk...)
Will this keyboard (or the wireless keyboard, wireless touchpad) work with an external display that is connected to my MacBook? Thank you.
- Asked by Tiffany T from Taylorsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard (or the wireless keyboard, wireless touchpad) work with an external display that is connected to my MacBook? Thank you.)
Where is the £ on keyboard??
- Asked by Lori F from Marshall
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the £ on keyboard??)
Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
I have a nice thick wrist/palm support right under my current mac keyboard (previous gen. - the white keyboard). It lifts up my wrist to where it's almost horizontal to where my fingers touch the keys, which is great. It helps keeps my hands more relaxed.
This super flat slim-line type model here is really hot. I want it badly. But it sits verryyy low, would this conflict my wrist support? Kind of feels like it'd add a down sloping angle on my hards towards the keyboard.
I tried to test is out at an electronics store with this keyboard with some of their wrist supports, but they wouldn't let me open the packaging for the supports, could never get an accurate feel.
What do you think?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)
Does it work on on iPad while connected to Apple tv
When iPad air is connected to my tv via an apple tv box can I use it
The keyboard on my tv screen
- Asked by Richie M
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work on on iPad while connected to Apple tv)