Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does hipKey work in airplane mode?
I travel a lot, but I don't bothering buying phone plans. I switch my phone on airplane mode and use the free wireless if it's available. So when I'm away, say in Cuba, I'm on the beach, and I have my iPhone with me. If my phone is in airplane mode, will hipKey still work as an alarm? I want to be assured that I can leave my belongings on the beach while I'm in the water.
- Asked by C Y from Kitchener
- Flag as inappropriate (Does hipKey work in airplane mode?)
Does the 'Find Me' feature always work?
Say the hipKey is attached to a child, or item, and the child/item is lost/hiding/abducted/stolen. Company says the Find Me feature will sound the alarm on the hipKey to locate it, but the quick guide says the action button can be pressed on the hipKey to silence the alarm, and of course the hipKey can simply be turned off (before or after the alarm sounds) by the child/abductor/thief.
Does the Find Me feature (in the app on an iPhone connected to the hipKey) sound the alarm on the hipkey after the action button has been pressed, or after the power button has been pressed (and the hipKey turned off)?
- Asked by Rory J from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 'Find Me' feature always work?)
hip key does it work on a Mac Air?
- Asked by Margaret J from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (hip key does it work on a Mac Air?)
can 2 or more be used at once or will there be interference...example, one on my child herself and one in her backpack and one in my bag?
Can more than one hipKey be used in the same proximity? For example, can I have one on my child's clothing and one in her bag? Or will they interfere? And can I have one in my bag? Basically, I am asking if we can use 3 at once and will all 3 will work to protect their respectively set item (or child)?
- Asked by Carmen S from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate (can 2 or more be used at once or will there be interference...example, one on my child herself and one in her backpack and one in my bag?)