Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Does the motion sensor alert you via app? How sensative is the motion sensor?
- Asked by Emanuel R from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the motion sensor alert you via app? How sensative is the motion sensor?)
How much time passes from when someone steals/moves my bag to when I am notified?
If I am on a crowded beach 20 yards away from my bag and a jogger-thief runs by and grabs my bag, how much time passes from when the motion sensor sends a message to when the message appears on my phone? Anything more than 1 or 2 seconds and the jogger has disappeared into the crowd.
- Asked by Rich A from Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (How much time passes from when someone steals/moves my bag to when I am notified?)
Can I use the Hipkey as a standalone alarm?
I'd like to hook this to my Mac Pro and use it as a standalone motion-activated alarm system. Does the Hipkey function on its own, without the app? I would connect to my phone when in range, but if I left the office and someone were to break in a try to steal it, my question is, would the device itself alarm without being connected to an iOS device?
- Asked by Logan W from Travelers Rest
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Hipkey as a standalone alarm?)
No answers yet
Would I be able to use this near an iPad in an office? How would I be alerted if someone wandered off with it? The iPad will be on a different floor
We wish to use the iPad as a visitor sign in but need it to be secure. Will the alarm alert us if someone walks away with it? We are on a different floor to where the iPad will be kept
How far does the child wander before alarm sounds? Is this adjustable? I there an alert on your phone to inform you or a loud alarm where the child is
- Asked by Autumn L from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (How far does the child wander before alarm sounds? Is this adjustable? I there an alert on your phone to inform you or a loud alarm where the child is)
Does the 'Find Me' feature always work?
Say the hipKey is attached to a child, or item, and the child/item is lost/hiding/abducted/stolen. Company says the Find Me feature will sound the alarm on the hipKey to locate it, but the quick guide says the action button can be pressed on the hipKey to silence the alarm, and of course the hipKey can simply be turned off (before or after the alarm sounds) by the child/abductor/thief.
Does the Find Me feature (in the app on an iPhone connected to the hipKey) sound the alarm on the hipkey after the action button has been pressed, or after the power button has been pressed (and the hipKey turned off)?
- Asked by Rory J from Mississauga
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 'Find Me' feature always work?)