What's the warranty on the bulbs?
The Phillips sure says the bulbs should last 15 years. What warranty do they offer for the bulbs? It would be really easy buy if they offered a decent warranty so customers wouldn't have to worry about spending a lot of money on bulbs every year or two.
- Asked by Shaun S from Surrey
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb
5 Answers from the Community
Bought it yesterday and haven't made it through all the materials yet but from a quick glance, it looks like a 2 year warranty on the bulbs.
- Answered by Bryan R from Cypress
2 years on the hub, the only reference is 15,000 hours for the bulb (on the packaging)
- Answered by Mark G from Waipahu
Check their web site.. think its 15000 hrs or five years
- Answered by Gary T from Millington
They come with a 2yr warranty
- Answered by David B
the warranty on Hue is 2 years. The lifetime of the bulbs is 15000 hours
- Answered by Rogier V from Amsterdam