What adapter can I use to transfer pictures and music to my I pad

  • Asked by Chris M from Orangeburg
  • 7-Jun-2012
Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter

Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter

Product No Longer Available

2 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You can use the standard dock connector to usb cable that came with the iPad to do so.

    • Answered by David E from Forest Lake
    • 19-Oct-2012
  • Use The Camera Conection Kit To Transfer Pics From A SD.
    Music Is Via Bluetooth Or iTunes

    • Answered by William S
    • 28-Nov-2012