How long does it take to charge your ipad from empty?
- Asked by Irmin D
Apple iPad 10W USB Power Adapter
Product No Longer Available
6 Answers from the Community
My new ipad takes around 7 hours as well.
- Answered by Brian D from St Petersburg
It takes 4-5 with the 10w charger, if you use the 5w it takes about 7-8.. Glad i realised why mine took so long!
- Answered by Maz F from Southampton
Depends on the iPad. Our office has four of them and they all take a different amount of time to charge. We have one that charges in 4.5 hours but the others take 6, 6.5, and 8.
- Answered by Debi T from Ogden
Does the iPad battery have to be fully discharged before first use? Because I recently got a new 64gig and that takes way over 7hrs to charge
- Answered by Laurence S from Miami
It take 4.5 to 5 hours and this is so normal .
- Answered by Sami S from Hamilton
Around 5 to 6 h.
- Answered by Mohammad M from Victoria