Can they be used on a 230 V system?
- Asked by Poul S
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb
7 Answers from the Community
Only if you purchased them from a European store. The bulbs are specifically 110v or 220v, not both.
- Answered by Ben S from Platteville
There is a eu version
- Answered by Remond K
120V version can not be used for 230V system. If you want to use on 230V system, need to buy 230V version.
- Answered by Peter W from Las Vegas
Not at this time, unless you transform it down to 120 VAC.
- Answered by John H from Lexington
Not without a converter as these are rated 110-130 volt.
- Answered by Chris H from Seattle
The power adapter accept 110 to 240 volts, so i go for a yes, but you need to connect with an travel adapter if you want to use it with european plugs
- Answered by J-claude M from Laval
The voltage requirements of the bulb will vary according to the store that you're looking at. In the US store, they'll be 120V, in the UK they'll be 240V.
- Answered by Ian E