Average life span on a Philips Hue bulb?
- Asked by Sengsouriya V from Orlando
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb
5 Answers from the Community
15,000 Hr is the quoted answer, per Philips.
- Answered by John H from Lexington
They say 15 years although the warranty is only 2 years.
- Answered by Bryan R from Cypress
Philips advertise this LED bulb at 15000 hours. So at an average of 1000 per year. 15 years. This is also at 80% less power consumption than a traditional 50W bulb
- Answered by David B
typical bulb life for an LED bulb is 25000 hours. I would expect these to be around the same life. Lifespan depends greatly on heat- if you have these in a very warm room in an enclosed fixture, on 24 hours a day, you may have these last as little as 2 years.
- Answered by David L from Anchorage
Each bulb has a life-span of 15 years, according to Philips
- Answered by Markus B