Can you mount a 27 iMac along side a 24" cinema display?
3 Answers from the Community
Actually Bretford told me it was 31 pounds per arm (as long as the base is securely mounted), but they have not "approved" it for two monitors. . .
- Answered by Jon J from Downers Grove
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Joseph C from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Doesn't look like you can. the max weight supported by the mount is 31 lbs. The 24" display weighs in at 21 lbs. and the 27" iMac weighs 30.5 lbs.
- Answered by Arthur M from Allen
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use it to support my iMac 27' and a LED Cinema display 27' together?
- Asked by Fernando V from Florianópolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it to support my iMac 27' and a LED Cinema display 27' together?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
Mac cinema HD display to iMac
- Asked by Don B
- Flag as inappropriate (Mac cinema HD display to iMac)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet