Comparison to Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 4. What do you think?
The BL 's appear to have a better frequency range and more wattage power... so I'm curious are these comparable.
- Asked by Justin E from Southlake
- Flag as inappropriate (Comparison to Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 4. What do you think?)
2 Answers from the Community
When it comes to sound, I don't really trust B&O. I heard both - the MM-1 and the BeoLab 4. The BeoLab have more bass and sounded a little bit more detailed in the lower tones, but the peeper of the MM-1's simply better, which makes - for me - a nicer and more personal sound. It comes down to your preferences, but they at least aren't worth more money than the MM-1.
- Answered by Hannes B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The B&Os sound better to my ears, but not $500 better. Then again, I have the original HK SoundSticks attached to one Mac and an older set of Logitech mid-range speakers attached to another Mac through a Griffin FireWave, and both solutions sound perfectly fine to me.
Your best bet would be to go to the nearest retailers so you can listen to the speakers for yourself.
- Answered by Bill Y from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work for the bang & olufsen beo 8 docking station ?
- Asked by Louise L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for the bang & olufsen beo 8 docking station ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?
- Asked by Gary R from Paradise Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Would like to connect my New I -Pad to my Bang& Olufsen Hi Fi what cable do I need .
- Asked by Willem J B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Would like to connect my New I -Pad to my Bang& Olufsen Hi Fi what cable do I need .)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable