Are they suitable for commuting? Will I be able to hear music over loud traffic?
I travel a lot and would like some headphones that I can hear my music with without having the volume turned all the way up?
2 Answers from the Community
The beats do a good job of blocking out a lot of outside unwanted noise.
- Answered by Connor K from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes for sure however because the sound is so pure you definitely would not be able to hear loud sirens from Police or ambulances so that may not be the wisest idea :)
- Answered by Dillon H from Canyon Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I use an OtterBox case (commuter series) with my iPhone 5 — will I be able to use it with the BookBook?
- Asked by Chris C from Fairfax
- Flag as inappropriate (I use an OtterBox case (commuter series) with my iPhone 5 — will I be able to use it with the BookBook?)
- Asked about: Twelve South BookBook Case for iPho…
Is there any device to help you hear your phone from another room.
- Asked by Allenj V from Gueydan
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any device to help you hear your phone from another room.)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…