If I buy these from apple, do I get all the accessories in the box?
I'm in Australia if that helps. If I were to buy them from elsewhere, I will get all the accessories? On the apple store website, I only get a limited amount of things but if I buy from the Beats website or any other authorised retailer, I get the charger and cable, cleaning cloth and paperwork ( all of which I don't receive if I buy from apple). Let me know what you got if you bought these from the apple website, specifically Australia.
- Asked by Nick G from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy these from apple, do I get all the accessories in the box?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you do
- Answered by Tsolmon S from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If they are authentic and completely sealed then they will include 2 aux cables (one with volume controls...one without), one micro USB for charging and power brick to plug into the wall. Also the hardshell case and a small cleaning cloth.
- Answered by Daniel P from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
what do i need to buy for the apple tv that is not in the box
- Asked by Willie B from Mount Laurel
- Flag as inappropriate (what do i need to buy for the apple tv that is not in the box)
- Asked about: Belkin CAT6 Ethernet Cable (2 m/6.6…
Does Apple Airport Extreme support Fibre FTTH/NBN? Can I connect it to the NTD box directly?
- Asked by Ziyad A from Armidale
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Airport Extreme support Fibre FTTH/NBN? Can I connect it to the NTD box directly?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme