how many electronic devices can you hook up to it at once
- Asked by Jake B from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate (how many electronic devices can you hook up to it at once)
1 Answer from the Community
You're going to have to be more specific than "hook up." If you mean physically connected, then take a look at the picture with all of the ports on the back (USB splitters can also be purchased to physically connect more external hard drives, etc.). If you mean how many wireless devices, it's a lot. Apple only technically supports 50 accounts, but the real question is about how much speed and bandwidth you get from your internet provider
- Answered by Will T from Russellville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many bluetooth devices can it be paired with?
- Asked by Daniel E from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (how many bluetooth devices can it be paired with?)
- Asked about: iPod
How many devices per license?
- Asked by Pablo G from Shaker Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (How many devices per license?)
- Asked about: ESET Cyber Security Pro 2014 Editio…
No answers yet