lightning to usb 3.0 cable?
just wondering with the new iphone 5s if there is a lightning to USB 3.0 cable? not that i know it would be different
- Asked by Robert S G from Ukiah
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning to usb 3.0 cable?)
2 Answers from the Community
The USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 cables are the same. You can hook your regular lighting cable to a USB 3.0 port. iPhone 5s is a USB 2.0 device; so, you will not get USB 3.0 speeds.
- Answered by Christopher S from Joppa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No there is not.
- Answered by Philip K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2