Assuming I set my iPad to back up to my Mac (using iTunes) and then the Airport Express backs up my Mac then I should be covered ? Does this work ?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as long as you are backing up you entire mac hard drive. If not, then just make sure that you're backing up the location where your iPad backups reside. By default this folder is - /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/ (where USERNAME is your specified login name).
- Answered by Jorge L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the airport express work as a Bonjour Sleep Proxy so that I can wake my computer when using Back to My Mac?
- Asked by Jacqueline D from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the airport express work as a Bonjour Sleep Proxy so that I can wake my computer when using Back to My Mac?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Can I back up iPad and Mac on the same drive?
- Asked by Karen D from Biglerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I back up iPad and Mac on the same drive?)
- Asked about: G-Tech 1TB G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 H…
Does the cover have a back to it?
- Asked by Cathy H from Conyers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the cover have a back to it?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)RED